Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

I think Confessions was her most perfect live show. She was gorgeous, her voice was absolutely on point and the arrangements and settings perfectly fitted the mood of the album. It's maybe the most coherent concert of all her career: a two hours long homage to the 70s, early 80s disco culture, it was such fun to enjoy all the quotes she proposed during the night, from I feel love to Disco Inferno and, of course, the hole Abba tribute.

The disco ball landing and opening is undoubtebly her best entrance ever: what an image that  huge crystal flower in the center of the stage! The equestrian look and idea was very Madonna, after falling from the horse a very few months before, with such a bizarre and fascinating coreo. So were  the acrobatics of Like a Virgin, the strong and deep images of the Live to Tell and Forbidden Love performances, the fun of the Music homage to Saturday Night Fever and the sensuality, femininity and elegance of You Thrill Me (my favourite performance). She also served the best live rendition of Ray of Light imo and, of course, the energy of the iconic Hung Up coreo: this show is almost a highlight as a whole!

The only reason why it's just my third favourite is that I'm not a huge fan of the 70s disco and that kind of sound and imaginary, I did not get mad for the record, even if I recognized the absolute quality of the production, so loving it live so much, that night in Rome, was such a surprise. It's been the last time I loved one of her shows at this level unfortunately. The one I liked the most after Confessions was Rebel Heart ten years later ... waiting and hoping for Madame X to surprise me.

14 minutes ago, stefo said:

I think Confessions was her most perfect live show. She was gorgeous, her voice was absolutely on point and the arrangements and settings perfectly fitted the mood of the album. It's maybe the most coherent concert of all her career: a two hours long homage to the 70s, early 80s disco culture, it was such fun to enjoy all the quotes she proposed during the night, from I feel love to Disco Inferno and, of course, the hole Abba tribute.

The disco ball landing and opening is undoubtebly her best entrance ever: what an image that  huge crystal flower in the center of the stage! The equestrian look and idea was very Madonna, after falling from the horse a very few months before, with such a bizarre and fascinating coreo. So were  the acrobatics of Like a Virgin, the strong and deep images of the Live to Tell and Forbidden Love performances, the fun of the Music homage to Saturday Night Fever and the sensuality, femininity and elegance of You Thrill Me (my favourite performance). She also served the best live rendition of Ray of Light imo and, of course, the energy of the iconic Hung Up coreo: this show is almost a highlights as a whole!

The only reason why it's just my third favourite is that I'm not a huge fan of the 70s disco and that kind of sound and imaginary, I did not get mad for the record, even if I recognized the absolute quality of the production, so loving it live so much, that night in Rome, was such a surprise. It's been the last time I loved one of her shows at this level unfortunately. The one I liked the most after Confessions was Rebel Heart ten years later ... waiting and hoping for Madame X to surprise me.

YES Agree with all of the above! 
(except her best performance of Ray of Light is the Oprah one:Madonna008:)

1 hour ago, PanditaRulez said:

But you already saw the show so... 

mmm GIF

I literally CAN'T with this GIF LOLOLOLOL! It's been so long since I've seen this movie but I can remember it so well quote for quote! "MMM HMM you just remember when you kiss him, it's my p%$%y you taste!!" LMFAO!!! This thread is really a trip & makes waiting so much more fun! I will leave my rant about CT shortly too much to say right now :) 

3 minutes ago, deathproof said:

Why should he? Guy O didn’t release it when he confirmed he would…

Sassy Told You So GIF

Idk I'm just in desperate need to watch the second leg version of the show, I only found crappy videos in potato quality of it online :Madonna008:

Also did he really say that? Guess we'll get it in a few years with the Warner Plan 

58 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Idk I'm just in desperate need to watch the second leg version of the show, I only found crappy videos in potato quality of it online :Madonna008:

Also did he really say that? Guess we'll get it in a few years with the Warner Plan 

mfacco - "hey Guy. Will the new performances from the 2009 S&S tour be included on the DVD too?"

guyoseary - "no.. it wont be included as it was done after we shot and edited the dvd.. but we did shoot the additional songs in Israel.."

guyoseary - "we are trying to find a way to get them to the fans.. We have to edit the footage first and then decide how it gets to your hands.."

29 minutes ago, deathproof said:

guyoseary - "we are trying to find a way to get them to the fans.. We have to edit the footage first and then decide how it gets to your hands.."

If Mr Oseary keep the promise, we can expect it to be released as a special edition sooner or later. Ugh I wanna see the Frozen performance in HD so badly!!! 

I would love to see fans faces when they went to this iconic tour and then them seeing the Hard Candy era :Madonna031:

The downgrade is so big omg. Confessions tour literally served her best vocals, looks, and performances ever and somehow all of that was ruined in like a year :dead: We got the worst vocals of her career during HC and the tour. Some weird looks, experimenting with more surgery, and her screeching 90% of the tour 

Someone make it make sense how this happened 

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic