Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

Never forget

In an online chat with website Reddit, Madonna addressed the concerns regarding the mastering issues with the DVD and Blu-ray in Europe, saying that she was horrified about the glitches and her record label was solving it. She concluded by saying that "[I] spent 6 months editing and doing the sound mix for the DVD the last thing I want to hear is that the fans aren't getting the fruits of my labor." On September 23, 2013, Interscope Records announced that they were recalling all the Blu-ray discs issued in US, after hearing continuous reports of glitches in the sound from consumers, adding that an "error in manufacturing" compromised the 5.1 audio of the discs.[40] The announcement also added the following:

"Interscope Records would like to make consumers of Madonna's MDNA World Tour Blu-ray disc aware that the concert will be seen at its most optimal quality by properly adjusting the settings on your television to 'Normal/Movie' mode rather than 'Dynamic/Enhanced' mode. Older Blu-ray players or those without a firmware upgrade may experience glitches when navigating the Blu-ray menu. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to upgrade firmware.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/madonnas-10-best-reddit-ama-630009

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a517610/madonnas-mdna-world-tour-blu-ray-recalled-in-us.html

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Ok, Im gonna be truthful, I haven't watched any of the countdown concerts, but this countdown seems to make the last 10 days go by super fast. I wake up and think.... Oh god I have to watch another one, I didn't even watch the one yesterday... and then the next day it happens again. and now, I haven't watched any of them and we're almost at the premier. So thank you for this countdown, it is making time fly in an unexpected way. 

LOL, me neither (well I did watch VT), but it is exciting. I did do this countdown before I saw MX the first time, though it was over a number of weeks, not day. Yes thank you to the person who set this up.

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (1 day away!)

Just 1 day for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001: (legally of course :Madonna009:)

So today we are going to watch and remember her tenth tour! 

Rebel Heart Tour 

@Shoful @Andreo @lucasciccone @stefo @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI @Quack

8 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Just 1 day for the Madame Tour premiere!!! :Madonna001: (legally of course :Madonna009:)

So today we are going to watch and remember her tenth tour! 

Rebel Heart Tour 

@Shoful @Andreo @lucasciccone @stefo @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI @Quack

Remini20211007100659157.jpg

45910E22-79BA-4AE2-A63E-7E1A8DED4012.jpeg.64821b13e7c4866f30badffd22e0cb98.jpeg

I’ve went to confessions tour in Phoenix - sticky and sweet in Las Vegas - MDNA in phoenix where I was in the Holden triangle - Rebel heart with my boyfriend and our moms - and I wanted to see Madame x so bad but she went to only a handful of places 

confessions tour was not very good and all I could think of was let’s leave early to avoid the traffic.  I wasn’t a fan of this album at the time.   Dance music was so not in at that time in my life. I must say I have grown into confessions and I like it a lot more. The I feel love opening is everything now. 

sticky and sweet was out of this world. Up to then the best concert I ever seen ! The set list - the buzzz in the air being in Vegas.  The best set list ever on a Madonna tour.  (I was too young for BLONDE AMBITION)  - but still into the groove  was the best version and a travesty it’s not on the live album.  

MDNA - wow being in the golden triangle I got so lucky !!!!! I’ve never been so close in my life !  Madonna spoke to me and my boyfriend who were making out and said she is the only one who can do that at her show.  I was in shock lol this is the only tour I have a ton of videos and pics from since it was so exciting being in the golden  triangle - I danced to BDAY SONG in a YouTube video (u can find online but I’m not posting  lol ) and her people messaged me thru there - it was some contest - set list was not great for the casual fan but a crazy fan like me I loved it.  Wish it had more bits of course but show was so full of energy 

rebel heart - omg !! What a night - took my mother who is a huge Madonna fan and the reason  I love Madonna so much.  Her favorite song while growing up was dress you up and Madonna played it and we lost our shit ! Also rebel heart is one of my most favorite Madonna albums and the tour really was a great set list also.  So memorable for me.  I held a big rebel heart bday party that year it came out on showtime.  The whole theme was rebel heart. 

- Madame x I will watch tomorrow and then post my thoughts.  

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic