Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

PanditaRulez

• PanditaRulez changed the title to Madame X Tour Countdown (OUT NOW!!!)

The show is over, say goodbye! :Madonna041:

Thank you guys so much for having participated and for remembering all Madonna tours with me! Enjoy the Madame X Tour!!!!! ❤️

:Madonna010: :Madonna018: :Madonna005:

Special thanks for my beautiful friend on this forum for having given me the idea to open this thread!!! @Shoful

And of course @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI @Quack

XOXO

PanditaRulez ?❤️

10 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

Thank you guys so much for having participated and for remembering all Madonna tours with me! Enjoy the Madame X Tour!!!!! ❤️

Special thanks for my beautiful friend on this forum for having given me the idea to open this thread!!! @Shoful

And of course @Andreo @stefo @lucasciccone @thegoldencalf @deathproof @Brandon Clark @Enrico @RUADJAI @Quack

XOXO

PanditaRulez ?❤️

It was so much fun!!!!!

3 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

XOXO

PanditaRulez ?❤️

THANK YOU @PanditaRulez, it's been fun and let's enjoy the new one (I will finally watch it tonight after two years :hearteyes: )