Madonna to be on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon next week !

Redha DBL

Just ... wow! Two roles that could have given her some acting credibilty! After the first Burton's Batman and during the Erotica era, that would have been perfect: she made Body of Evidence instead :Madonna009: (but how unbelievably sexy she would have been in that role, the costume, the moves, the main theme - was such a good song)

And after such a sophisticated and spiritual work as Ray of Light she refused The Matrix, one of the most philosophical movie ever made, to play Abbie in The best next thing  :Madonna031:

What kind of team did she have around her? With Evita she could really have been a 90s movies protagonist with those roles!!! And maybe also could have finally won the Oscar having played a few good characters. 

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Tbh Michelle Phif was absolutely PERFECT for that role. Wasn’t M actually considered for something else once apon a time in Batman land? Joker’s gf? Wtf was her name lol

Madonna was offered a role as Catwoman.

Michael pfeiffer was not their first choice.

I think Madonna is their first choice and she did turn it down so it goes to Annette Benning.

And Annette actually did accept role then she did turn it down because she found out that she was pregnant later.

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, the queen said:

Madonna was offered a role as Catwoman.

Michael pfeiffer was not their first choice.

I think Madonna is their first choice and she did turn it down so it goes to Annette Benning.

And Annette actually did accept role then she did turn it down because she found out that she was pregnant later.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat no way. Love her

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

You had the open bar tingles. Come on Niagara Falls let’s get sickening 

I’ve been kidnapped, tortured, humiliated, and abused. And yet I still have hope. I still believe in the goodness of humans. Thank god for NATURE. For the spirit of my mother who is always protecting me