Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

29 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Remember the warner press release

''For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.''

Did you read the first paragraph of the press release?

”The campaign begins in 2022.

Its still 2021 :tongue:

I smell IDSIF performance

Visually I think it's interesting... but I'd prefer a song she actually really sings, as opposed to a song that is more spoken...

Crave would be perfect, but I'd be happy with a classic too... and I imagine that would interest the media and public more too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, wonderboy said:

I wouldnt be surprised if its not a MX track. Jimmy is a lifelong stan, he might have asked her to do a song for him, like how she randomly did Borderline for him a few years back.

It seems like you forget about Obama. she was there just for meeting Obama. That's the reason she sang random song. But this is for Madame X tour promo. So there's no way she will sing random song. 

3 hours ago, wonderboy said:

I'm just over MX, it's the era that wont die lol in the same time span in 85-87 she served LAV, TB & WTG. THREE era's. I'm so ready for something new.

Honey she was 20-something. She's almost three time her age at that time now. We won't have that many eras back to back anymore, we all need to accept it. She is still very much living the MX era because she really loves this album, and even when this era ends, it will be a long while before the next one starts. She's doing two album per decade now. I'm guessing next era in 2023/2024.

3 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Remember the warner press release

''For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.''

i think that's related to the album re-releases. That's why it's in the same sentence that mentions exactly that. 

This is probably some other random appearance like that club thing she did 2 or 3 months ago.

4 hours ago, deathproof said:

Well she’s confirming a performance this time. For Pride she didn’t reveal anything beforehand 

True, but Jimmy Fallon also asked people to put their children's stories to him and the winning one will be performed by himself and Madonna - so not sure if it's just that or whether she'll perform also.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

True, but Jimmy Fallon also asked people to put their children's stories to him and the winning one will be performed by himself and Madonna - so not sure if it's just that or whether she'll perform also.

Kid Theater isn’t a musical performance lol, it’s just a game that’s played. Have you seen the show before?

Let's be real: if Madonna did an acoustic performance like this, and do well with it vocally like she did in the past on Letterman, etc... we all know it would slay so much and she would be talked about again in a positive light!

Manifesting that she performs Crave with an acoustic guitar with Monte! Wow I would bawl for weeks 

• Enrico changed the title to Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic