Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

2 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

By your logic maybe. My logic said specifically that doing Jimmy Fallon is beneath her.

'Every celebrity' - So name the celebrities of Madonnas stature that use his show to promote their projects? And then use that promotional slot to do awkward dance segments and kid theatre bits with the host? I'll wait.

Guess you prefer the Non Traditional Promo instead?

4 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

By your logic maybe. My logic said specifically that doing Jimmy Fallon is beneath her.

'Every celebrity' - So name the celebrities of Madonnas stature that use his show to promote their projects? And then use that promotional slot to do awkward dance segments and kid theatre bits with the host? I'll wait.

Matthew McConaughey Tom Hanks Channing Tatum Jack Black Tom Cruise Michael Keaton Ben Afleck

3 minutes ago, yeezuslovesmypussybest said:

So they have to make a new format for celebrities of Madonna's stature? Season 1x01 Madonna, Season 1x02 canceled, we don't have celebrities to invite to the program that have something to promote...

I think what she has to do is to promote her work for the general public and the general public see these shows, that's all...

Not only is she above doing Jimmy Fallon but this kid theatre idea is so unnecessary. It's the kind of gig Ava Max or Bebe Rexha would be doing... not the most successful musician alive.
I hate seeing her sell herself cheap like this.

It's 2021, Madonna is not above a tv guest spot on a popular talk show. Maybe 15 years ago I'd agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am more concerned about the fact she doesn't drink too much alcohol (yes i said that) or inahle too much weed before her appearance and to a less important level by what kind of fancy carnival costume she's gonna wear than by the fact she's gonna take part in a comedy act. I prefer people to laugh with her than of her.

32 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I've always found Madonna was very funny and had a great sense of humor, but when she's not trying too hard. Same for everything she does, Madonna is great when she's not trying too hard for anything, her natural is the greatest. Her natural dancing, he4 spontaneous humor, her natural face, etc... i wish people around her tell her everyday. 

Totally agree!

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

I've always found Madonna was very funny and had a great sense of humor, but when she's not trying too hard. Same for everything she does, Madonna is great when she's not trying too hard for anything, her natural is the greatest. Her natural dancing, he4 spontaneous humor, her natural face, etc... i wish people around her tell her everyday. 

She didnt seem to be trying it hard during ESC, no good dancing or singing.

But she was perfect at the superbowl and that was obviously a lot of (dance-) rehearsals and a lot of effort from her side.

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

She didnt seem to be trying it hard during ESC, no good dancing or singing.

But she was perfect at the superbowl and that was obviously a lot of (dance-) rehearsals and a lot of effort from her side.

i do believe she was already suffering from her leg during the Eurovision. Madonna is not one to complain or pass herself as a victim so she wouldn't tell it easily but i really believe the problem with her leg started long before the Madame X tour. 

• Enrico changed the title to Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic