Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

53 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I find that hard to believe that a multi-millionaire would live in pain for 5 years from a hip injury. I think it happened during rehearsals of MXT. 

Medicine is an inexact science. Not every pain or ailment can be fixed no matter how much money you have. 

1 hour ago, PlayPause said:

I agree with you, but you know how hard she can be on herself. She might as well have decided not to undergo surgery until it was the only option.

As she implied to Jimmy Fallon, she might have taken opioids to relieve the pain.

Prince was addicted to painkillers after his hips and knees started to hurt. Michael Jackson too. It killed them both.

Those hard working people probably never wanted to stop and settle down for months as the doctors might have required.

They all performed and danced on heels non stop for decades so pain and injury were bound to happen,  regardless of how trained they were.

I'm just speculating but I always wondered what was going on since Rebel Heart.

Remember the whole "fake ass" implants thing, which I never believed in. Something was happening in this area that she was trying to cover / hide.

Going off topic so this is my last post about this.

She had an injury from dancing back in late 2013/early 2014 while on holiday that left her in crutches and using a cane at the 2014 Grammys.

Also, it’s not great for your body to be dancing in heels for decade after decade. Look what happened to Prince, who also wore heels and would jump in them during performances. He had hip replacement surgery and problems with his ankles. Very similar to Madonna.

It’s obvious her ailments and pain had been around for quite some time, it was just amplified and reached a breaking point during Madame X.

11 hours ago, scion said:

Literally horrific. Tone deaf moment for sure. I just don't get why she's happy to sound like that, she's supposed to be a performance legend but that's just... wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, I doubt that there were any kind of stage monitors or anything, and with the entire bar singing along, I'm sure she couldn't hear herself.  If you've ever done karaoke or anything like that, its a similar situation, and it can be really tough to stay on pitch/in key/whatever in situations like that, and it's not as though she's a consistently amazing live vocalist anyways.  That said, this obviously wasn't meant to be a huge event that she was charging an arm and a leg for, just a cool surprise one off performance.  I'm not saying she's above criticism,  but some of y'all are so quick to jump at her flaws.  I think some of her fans just need to go pop in the Confessions Tour DVD...oops, sorry, Blu-Ray...and smoke a joint or something.  Life's too short, and you'd be much happier.

5 hours ago, scallywally said:

She looked & sounded fantastic OK only seen vids but taking it out on the street too?! How Madonna can you get?! 

OMG the reverb and sound in cheap bars are so shit you cant hear the pitch very well let alone fans singing out off tune and you meeting in the middle. GIVE HER A BREAK! Have any of you tried it? 

Expected nothing at first, just a hello welcome to my movie maybe a song THEN ALL THAT LOOKING GREAT AND HAVING FUN?!!!!

Some people REALLY need to get a life a life and leave the forum, and yes you might agree me. Some bitches here are just toxic. 

(Although most adorable) I f youre gonna moan about anything she does including growing older or having a different body. MOVE ON! Youre poisoning other fans pleasure. 

Have an opinion yes but FFS its like were swamped by bitchy gaga fans that have nothing but shit to say about her. Fuck off. Appreciate shes alive and trying to entertain US!!!!!!

I cant be the only one getting bored of the dicks in here having a midlife crisis that Madonnas not 38 so that measns theyre older and shes the one not acting grown up when theyre still acting like school bullies. Is this woman whos gave us joy for years who you want to pick on????? Jesus.  Have a word with yourselves. Get your sewing machine out, make better clothes, perform better than her and report back to us. Thanks. 

Amen.:Madonna052: It’s an absolute nightmare. 

On 10/9/2021 at 2:25 AM, Enrico said:

There's a couple of things I don't get. I won't talk about the hat. Why is she dancing like she's performing to Justify My Love to everyone of her songs? Even parts of La Isla Bonita seemed like that. I'm not offended, it just doesn't make sense to me. Stop humping everything and let these song's shine in their own way. I love her delivery though and it was great to hear La Isla Bonita. She also seemed to be having fun. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic