Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

16 minutes ago, into the erotico said:

Not to body shame her but her tummy area looks bigger..it was not like this on the vmas or in recent instagram video - has she seriously stuffed something there to get tongues wagging ,im so confused by it  if its just weight gain it explains her boobs and ass looking a lot bigger - ive never seen her looking so curvy before  -- what is with these women on her facebook page bashing her 24.7 ..not men ..women ..what is that about ?  

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

Not to body shame her but her tummy area looks bigger..it was not like this on the vmas or in recent instagram video - has she seriously stuffed something there to get tongues wagging ,im so confused by it  if its just weight gain it explains her boobs and ass looking a lot bigger - ive never seen her looking so curvy before 

yes! she in the curviest we ever seen her!

9 minutes ago, into the erotico said:

yes! she in the curviest we ever seen her!

some other fans are now saying the la isla bonita part is a fan singing not Madonna ..the person filming it lol ..could be true i cant tell properly though ..having just listened to it again its very possible  

13 hours ago, scallywally said:

She looked & sounded fantastic OK only seen vids but taking it out on the street too?! How Madonna can you get?! 

OMG the reverb and sound in cheap bars are so shit you cant hear the pitch very well let alone fans singing out off tune and you meeting in the middle. GIVE HER A BREAK! Have any of you tried it? 

Expected nothing at first, just a hello welcome to my movie maybe a song THEN ALL THAT LOOKING GREAT AND HAVING FUN?!!!!

Some people REALLY need to get a life a life and leave the forum, and yes you might agree me. Some bitches here are just toxic. 

(Although most adorable) I f youre gonna moan about anything she does including growing older or having a different body. MOVE ON! Youre poisoning other fans pleasure. 

Have an opinion yes but FFS its like were swamped by bitchy gaga fans that have nothing but shit to say about her. Fuck off. Appreciate shes alive and trying to entertain US!!!!!!

I cant be the only one getting bored of the dicks in here having a midlife crisis that Madonnas not 38 so that measns theyre older and shes the one not acting grown up when theyre still acting like school bullies. Is this woman whos gave us joy for years who you want to pick on????? Jesus.  Have a word with yourselves. Get your sewing machine out, make better clothes, perform better than her and report back to us. Thanks. 

This is so true - it drags me down ..its bad enough reading negative crap and haters comments on her official pages let alone fan pages 

1 minute ago, into the erotico said:

i found it; its Madonna and some fans

she sounds out of breath - too much humping walls - she needs to realise she cant sing in tune while humping walls or moving in a way she does - she gets excited too ..anyway its nice to see her have fun despite her not singing like the record you know because she has always sang so perfectly live 

31 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

bless she is not used to heels after the hip op , she almost lost balance at the vmas too - thank god she didnt but obviously certain people would prefer it to be because she is drunk or off her face or something negative cough cough just like some people would prefer to say she has put on weight due to eating too much or drinking too much  not because she has been unable to exercise due to recovery - pathetic 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:09 PM, diegolcl said:

Oh, please... what is the big deal of stating the fact that she's out of key?

Some of y'all thinks she's perfect, can do no wrong and is above good or bad, seriously, to the point of being delusional.

She's a singer with a 40 years career, she's on a stage holding a microphone, if she doesn't want people commenting her lack of skills she should improve it or don't do it. It's that simple. 

It is the end of the world or should we drag her to death for that? No, but it is a fact. :Madonna032:

Because that’s one of the reasons why she’s been so successful. Because people knew whenever she did something they would get flawlessly entertained. Yes, she had bad vocals before but every performance of her was a true extravaganza. 
if you strip it back like this – and I love that she finally dares to do that – you need to make sure that what is left is great. 
And she’s well aware of the fact that her live singing is often not good enough. That’s why she uses autotune, has loud album vocals playing along, that’s why she replaced her live vocals with newly recorded vocals when she releases something – from a dvd up to a performance that was aired in TV a few days before with horrible vocals. 
She is a singer and she has a good voice. It’s nothing out of reach for her to train her vocals and sound great, especially not if she’s standing on a bar rather than doing BAT-like dance routines. She just needs to bother. 

She's either an alcoholic or delusional these days or the alcolism amplifies the delusion I don't know.  Very upsetting to think about. I just cant applaud the dysfunction. It's embarassing. She turned into something beyond a spoof. Madonnalogues were mild. I get all the imprompto fun. Its not that. Something is off and spiralling worse and worse. If you want to ban me I understand. I don't enjoy being critical of her. I'm even going through some sort of mourning process of the old her. If you want to mock me, go ahead. I sorta get it. I used to defend her passionately too. Im worried about her

20 minutes ago, Hari Beaux said:

She's either an alcoholic or delusional these days or the alcolism amplifies the delusion I don't know.  Very upsetting to think about. I just cant applaud the dysfunction. It's embarassing. She turned into something beyond a spoof. Madonnalogues were mild. I get all the imprompto fun. Its not that. Something is off and spiralling worse and worse. If you want to ban me I understand. I don't enjoy being critical of her. I'm even going through some sort of mourning process of the old her. If you want to mock me, go ahead. I sorta get it. I used to defend her passionately too. Im worried about her

I think it's obvious something happened after her Guy Ritchie divorce...and it's not getting better as she ages. 

Madonna is devolving to the point her appearance last week reminded me of her Letterman from 1994...only 30 years later. 

It's also the first time i was legit scared for her face. 

I don't think anyone is denying that. I also think she's honestly addicted to some sort of pills as she said on Fallon. It's obvious she wasn't 100% herself. The days of Madonna working out, on a microbiotic diet, all healthy, etc...those days are long gone. 

As a friend of mine told me a few days ago "i don't think she's going to live to witness her 70th birthday at this point". But don't say that in here cause people will laugh at you and say everything is amazing, lmao.

I think it's obvious something happened after her Guy Ritchie divorce...and it's not getting better as she ages. 
Madonna is devolving to the point her appearance last week reminded me of her Letterman from 1994...only 30 years later. 
It's also the first time i was legit scared for her face. 
I don't think anyone is denying that. I also think she's honestly addicted to some sort of pills as she said on Fallon. It's obvious she wasn't 100% herself. The days of Madonna working out, on a microbiotic diet, all healthy, etc...those days are long gone. 
As a friend of mine told me a few days ago "i don't think she's going to live to witness her 70th birthday at this point". But don't say that in here cause people will laugh at you and say everything is amazing, lmao.

I remember my Dad LOVING her performance on Live Earth (he isn't a fan) and we discussed her future. He said he thought she would go down hill soon after that and end up 'bad'...

I must admit to me she's been in decline, with a few moments of greatness along the way:

-S&S.
- Rebel Heart Album
- TOAC - Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, scion said:

I remember my Dad LOVING her performance on Live Earth (he isn't a fan) and we discussed her future. He said he thought she would go down hill soon after that and end up 'bad'...

That's a weird statement since during Live Earth she was the coolest. She had just come out of that Confessions era and everything about it was perfection. Including Live Earth. 

Let's hope whatever she does next is a fun record. Imagine 2 serious albums in a row in a time she takes 3 years to release something new. yikes. 

6 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

This forum is full of vocal coaches, psychologists, and counsellors latelly... Wow
#gomadonna 

Love u ❤️
she never had a perfect voice and always enjoyed drinking. So what's new ?? What's different this time ?? The age?? Worried about what exactly ?? because maybe M doesn't respect your "aging" point of view.

I don't see such comments on Cher. She is older, she has undergone many plastic surgeries, she dresses exactly like M and uses a lot of autotune. But there is no problem for Cher, right??

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Wtf you're talking about? It was the best interview and the most genuine and pure she has ever appeared IN DECADES in that interview, no wonder why even non fans and the ones who criticize her the most were amused by it 

Also, wtf guys, but there are always more and more revolting comments on this forum. Dear Lord

:Madonna039:

4 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Wtf you're talking about? It was the best interview and the most genuine and pure she has ever appeared IN DECADES in that interview, no wonder why even non fans and the ones who criticize her the most were amused by it 

Also, wtf guys, but there are always more and more revolting comments on this forum. Dear Lord

:Madonna039:

the denial is strong around here. but it's fine. everything is great. Madonna is in great spirits. She looks healthy and amazing. Best she could look at 63 years old for sure. Her instagram is also proof of how much she loves herself at the moment. :hearteyes:

Better?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic