Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

10 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

the denial is strong around here. but it's fine. everything is great. Madonna is in great spirits. She looks healthy and amazing. Best she could look at 63 years old for sure. Her instagram is also proof of how much she loves herself at the moment. :hearteyes:

Better?

Dude are you OK? So much saltiness and for what?:scoff:

I was only pointing out that, despite all the detestable things she does according to many, the last interview was absolutely not one of these things and is actually the best interview she had in years, as she was herself, humorous, not taking things too seriously or acting bitchy, and she wasn't trying hard or else, that's it. Instead I'd ask what the fuck was your problem to talk about her body, her health and her Instagram when I was just referring to the interview, lol. 

I criticize her too, but c'mon :salty:

its got tongues wagging , job done lol wow its like reading comments from her haters who follow everythimg she does , madame x is here to disturb your peace lol ...i cant believe one member actually thinks she is a alcoholic lol 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

the denial is strong around here. but it's fine. everything is great. Madonna is in great spirits. She looks healthy and amazing. Best she could look at 63 years old for sure. Her instagram is also proof of how much she loves herself at the moment. :hearteyes:

Better?

i would deffo say is in in great spirits and she looks healthy and best she could look at 63 ..i dont know if your comment was sarcasm but she seems really happy ..the interview was totally staged 

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Love u ❤️
she never had a perfect voice and always enjoyed drinking. So what's new ?? What's different this time ?? The age?? Worried about what exactly ?? because maybe M doesn't respect your "aging" point of view.

I don't see such comments on Cher. She is older, she has undergone many plastic surgeries, she dresses exactly like M and uses a lot of autotune. But there is no problem for Cher, right??

these fans who are moaning about her vocals need to go listen to whos that girl tour - im shocked that fans are shocked she is not a perfect live singer ..she never has been ..

Very impressed by the jazzy/stripped down version of Dark Ballet, without the vocoder it's so good. Once again, I'm surprised how happy she is while she's on a stage recently and let me say that seeing her smiling nowadays is such a rare event. I've always seen her as a damn robot, but being able to observe how much she wants to be drowned by fans love just melted my heart. And...for who wonder if she is depressed, I'd like to say she's always been prone to melancholy (Jesus, the word 'depression' is so overused without knowledge) and it emerges from every single interview she has had thorugh the years, especially in the early '90s. maybe you missed it. Last thing, lots of comments about her general physical appereance make me wanna bleach my eyes and throw my medical textbooks in the bin lol.

6 minutes ago, Loki said:

Very impressed by the jazzy/stripped down version of Dark Ballet, without the vocoder it's so good. Once again, I'm surprised how happy she is while she's on a stage recently and let me say that seeing her smiling nowadays is such a rare event. I've always seen her as a damn robot, but being able to observe how much she wants to be drowned by fans love just melted my heart. And...for who wonder if she is depressed, I'd like to say she's always been prone to melancholy (Jesus, the word 'depression' is so overused without knowledge) and it emerges from every single interview she has had thorugh the years, especially in the early '90s. maybe you missed it. Last thing, lots of comments about her general physical appereance make me wanna bleach my eyes and throw my medical textbooks in the bin lol.

i cant at her moving the security guard out of the way so she can get closer to fans , she had a go at security for not letting fans forward at her rebel heart show ..its great that she is finally wanting to connect to fans in this way - its just freestyle madonna im sure the fans that were there had a good time :) obviously crappy mobile videos of it are not going to do it any justice - its deffo a you had to be there performance 

On 10/11/2021 at 12:33 AM, hankypanky2021 said:

Not to body shame her but her tummy area looks bigger..it was not like this on the vmas or in recent instagram video -

Not to body shame? wow... So if you say about her body then it's not a body shame it's just fact and then the other people say about her body then it's body shame?:Madonna032:

15 hours ago, Hari Beaux said:

She's either an alcoholic or delusional these days or the alcolism amplifies the delusion I don't know.  Very upsetting to think about. I just cant applaud the dysfunction. It's embarassing. She turned into something beyond a spoof. Madonnalogues were mild. I get all the imprompto fun. Its not that. Something is off and spiralling worse and worse. If you want to ban me I understand. I don't enjoy being critical of her. I'm even going through some sort of mourning process of the old her. If you want to mock me, go ahead. I sorta get it. I used to defend her passionately too. Im worried about her

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

16 minutes ago, the queen said:

I understand why you are worried. But I don't think it's because Madonna is an alcoholic or something.

She was just out of breath. That's it. These days, she tightens the corset too much to hide her protruding belly or tightens the belt too much like during this surprise performance. So she just runs out of breath easily. If you tighten the belt to the extent that you can't stand it, you'll quickly understand what I'm saying.

is that you replying to one of your own accounts lol ...

21 minutes ago, the queen said:

shes out of breath because she is not as fit as she once was due to the recovery from her operation - she is slowly getting back into working out but they must have told her to take it easy - nothing to do with the corset being too tight to try and hide her belly ..she was out of breath also because she was climbing on tables , pianos and dancing and humping walls lol ..she was almost certainly not trying to hide her belly during this performance and im pretty certain she could have wore something else if she wanted to do that but keep up the trolling , i am on to you lol 

34 minutes ago, the queen said:

Her belly does not look like that in this outfit and this was not long ago ..maybe she is on steroids for her hip operation but still its nothing to make fun of like you are doing  "trying to hide her protruding belly " 

41992702-9491617-image-m-60_1618927467589.jpg

2 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

Her belly does not look like that in this outfit and this was not long ago ..maybe she is on steroids for her hip operation but still its nothing to make fun of like you are doing  "trying to hide her protruding belly " 

41992702-9491617-image-m-60_1618927467589.jpg

A tailored suit like that makes you look thinner and your stomach flatter. She still has a belly it’s just more hidden than in the dress. Guys always look thinner in business suits than in more casual clothes. 

18 hours ago, Autotuneheart said:

Although I’ve been criticized her for her recent artistic choices and plastic surgery and stuff… This is THE Madonna wildest performance I ever seen,  she is becoming weirder and weirder and, I’m enjoying it, I always gonna expect nothing but the best because that was the Madonna I was used to, but up to this point, I don’t know what to expect from her, some choices will be awful and some others will be weird and stunning at the same time. She is far from giving up, and I’m here for it.

You but on weight a you get older, get used to that! Plus with her injurie she hasnt been able to do her insanity dvd for a couple of years and seems to be enjoying food. she allowed that. She kept in shape for us for decades and till look amazing! 

Nobody complained about Adele wed be called sooo rude. Honestly, the repetitive bullies in here need warnings. 

these fans who are moaning about her vocals need to go listen to whos that girl tour - im shocked that fans are shocked she is not a perfect live singer ..she never has been ..

To me the WTG Tour had way better vocals. Yeah she had a tendency to go flat very very often but she sounded gutsy and she belted the hell out of those choruses. There were some great moments vocally on that tour... you could tell she tried to sing a lot better on BAT but I still prefer the sound of WTG. Girlie however was undeniably better than both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You but on weight a you get older, get used to that! Plus with her injurie she hasnt been able to do her insanity dvd for a couple of years and seems to be enjoying food. she allowed that. She kept in shape for us for decades and till look amazing! 
Nobody complained about Adele wed be called sooo rude. Honestly, the repetitive bullies in here need warnings. 

Exactly!

I think a lot of fans forget she wasn't the smallest even when she started out - she was bigger on the Virgin Tour than she is now! Her body, her business. To me, she looks brilliant.

10 hours ago, adirondak said:

It's so sad to see the remarks about her body, when her body has gotta be in the top 1-3% of 60+ bodies out there. She just underwent a huge surgery, and she's getting back into working out. Let her live life as we all deserve to. 

it's not just sad it's so fkn stupid and feeble minded. Who the fck really cares if she has a little belly now? She's 63 fkn years old and genetically an Italian grandmama. She looks great. End fo fkn story. 

4 hours ago, scion said:

To me the WTG Tour had way better vocals. Yeah she had a tendency to go flat very very often but she sounded gutsy and she belted the hell out of those choruses. There were some great moments vocally on that tour... you could tell she tried to sing a lot better on BAT but I still prefer the sound of WTG. Girlie however was undeniably better than both.

i cant deal with her whos that girl vocals lol ..she did have better breath work then though when singing - she really struggles with that now but nobody will tell her to get vocal training ..i bet even guy wont its pathetic - i still have not forgave guy for letting her go out on eurovision singing live knowing how off she sounded in rehearsal ..he should have told her  ..lipsync for your life lol - what bad management - she needs people who will tell her that she needs vocal training to keep her voice in good shape surely she has somebody around her who will tell her this - she knows she can sound like shit she said it during a interview once so i dont think she would be insulted 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic