Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

17 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

I have never been a fan of these small time performances to be honest. Madonna shines on tour with stunning visuals, vocal prep and looking great in her stunning stage outfits. I dont really have an issue with not releasing this. 

yeah me neither , it just seems below her - i liked some of tears of a clown though ..i hope with the end of madame x these small gigs are no more ..

On 10/17/2021 at 6:28 PM, hankypanky2021 said:

yes she needs to stop wanting to piss off the ageists who think she cant be sexual at her age etc ..she is putting this first at the moment and she needs to take a break from it - a break from pushing peoples buttons lol

the day madonna stops pushing people's buttons is the day she dies ! long live the queen of pushing buttons lol

I don't know if you already shared this, but it's good and yes!! We finally have a proper full version of the Dark Ballet performance I was waiting for. I'd like so much to have an edit like this of the full thing, the arrangements of Dark Ballet, Sodade and La Isla Bonita were beautiful and the idea of taking Like a Prayer on the street was cool and unexpected (even if I have to admit that her vocals in Crazy and La Isla are both tough esperiences :Madonna005:)

On 10/19/2021 at 12:49 PM, Blond Ambition said:

I have never been a fan of these small time performances to be honest. Madonna shines on tour with stunning visuals, vocal prep and looking great in her stunning stage outfits. I dont really have an issue with not releasing this. 

I'll take anything I can get. I love madonna.

I also choose to support and appreciate this woman while she's still here with us. 

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

On 10/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, diesel6888 said:

Oh dear even with auto tune on the mic (which you can hear) her vocals are so off and so pitchy! I wish she would take some vocal lessons to be able to master and control her mature voice... when she gets it right her lower register is like velvet!

what is this performance ? "pretends to not remember " lets just let it R.I.P  - is madonna aware they fix her vocals when they update things ..did she ever know they fixed her vocals on eurovision , does she even care ?

Yeah such a vocal mess :Madonna032:

Anyway I'm obsessed by this version of Dark Ballet, I think that if she would have released this jazzy sung version of the Joan of Arc words, this song could have been perfect, among her best ones. I'm so in love, my hopes are all for a demo recording and a future leak of it (even if at this point hoping to hear demos and unreleased seems almost impossible).

On 10/23/2021 at 12:48 AM, stefo said:

I don't know if you already shared this, but it's good and yes!! We finally have a proper full version of the Dark Ballet performance I was waiting for. I'd like so much to have an edit like this of the full thing, the arrangements of Dark Ballet, Sodade and La Isla Bonita were beautiful and the idea of taking Like a Prayer on the street was cool and unexpected (even if I have to admit that her vocals in Crazy and La Isla are both tough esperiences :Madonna005:)

are there any more good edits? this version of dark ballet is amazing

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
5 hours ago, Fighter said:

are there any more good edits? this version of dark ballet is amazing

Yeah the track has such potential and this arrangement really valorizes it :broken: 

It's a pity she went so far with the official version, because imo it doesn'r work as it could. I would have prefered if she did not include the robotic Tchaikovsky singing, it slakens the tension for me, I find it boring and not that effective; the spoken part is good, but I once again miss a reprise of the chorus or, anyway, a more vivid recall of the main theme before the ending piano, wich is beautiful (I made my own version anyway, so I listen to that when I want) :01:

There are two more edits from the same account, one is the Crazy vid already shared and then we have this edit of "Sodade" 

• 1 month later...