Harlem performance Oct. 9, 2021

deathproof

23 hours ago, scion said:

Jesus Christ - I don't think she hit a single note in the bridge... Sticky and Sweet Tour strikes again. 

How is it possible that in the same show and within a 15 minutes gape she sings thay way on La isla Bonita and cannot hit a single high note and like 10 minutes from that she hits higher not than that and in a pefect way (I think it' during Dark Ballet) ?!

10 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

How is it possible that in the same show and within a 15 minutes gape she sings thay way on La isla Bonita and cannot hit a single high note and like 10 minutes from that she hits higher not than that and in a pefect way (I think it' during Dark Ballet) ?!

It's called life : sometimes you achieve your goal and sometimes you miss it.

25 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

It's called life : sometimes you achieve your goal and sometimes you miss it.

Then life is a mistery. It's not as if she missed one note on La Isla Bonita, she couldn't hit one single medium note during the whole song with her voice cracking and all, and 5 minutes later she can sing a full part with several notes way higher that those from La isla and she reached them easily and it sounds heavenly perfect with a crystal clear voice. 

its called not taking taking care of your voice - having singing lessons , lack of rehearsal too but what shocks me is that fans forget she has never ever been the greatest live singer - to me she just sounded like madonna a imperfect live singer - she is no good at singing a song when its not been rehearsed a lot - did anybody hear her sing take a bow before it became part of some shows on rebel heart .i think she forgets what key she has to sing it in when its not rehearsed or she has a feed in her ear piece etc etc ..she is just enjoying life..less workouts , less singing lessons obviously just living her life and she deserves it 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Jackie said:

She sounded like Madonna - she also sounded so good in dark ballet! 

It was so good to see her back!!!

i know right , she was out of breath too - she is not as fit as she once was due to the hip replacement i dont know but i feel you cant go doing yoga after such a operation ..people need to give her a break and while i am at it i would just like to say the people moaning about her touched up photos are the same ones who were moaning about her unflattering selfies when she used to take them  , she cant win

12 minutes ago, diegolcl said:

Fixed that for you :Madonna005:

(and knowing Madonna the more we complain the more filters we'll get)

It triggers people on social media maybe that is why she wants it that way :) remember madonna was posting not great selfies not so long ago ..:) there is a reason for it and i think its to trigger people same with the grills etc etc ..she has made videos of herself with no make up etc etc singing about fried fish its not about her wanting to fool people its about her wanting to trigger people and it works 

29 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

I honestly wish she would just stand there and sing and focus on voice but she’s a performer and walls need to be humped ;)

she would absolutely hate that idea lol i also think she was concentrating on not falling on her arse wearing heels etc - you can tell she is not confident in them due to lack of practice - i think lots of things can knock you vocally and moving about and humping walls is one of them along with being out of breath ..i dont know she seems breathless a lot since the launch of madame x i dont know if its adrenaline mixed with nerves or age or just lack of training - even in interviews she seems like out of breath - anybody noticed this or is it just me - i dont get the shock though she has never ever been a great live singer - she has had both bad and good moments throughout her career its nothing new 

We can all agree she's not the greatest vocalist on hearth (she even said it herself), sometimes her singing is amazing, sometimes it's not, that's not the point, the things is that it's surprising when within the same mini showcase, in the time span of 20 minutes she is struggling to reach medium notes and sing with a cracklng voice and five minutes later she sings crystal clear and hits all the Higher notes easily. It's the difference withing a 10 minuted time span that is suprising. Then again it's Madonna, she's the most complex mistery of showbusiness....

11 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

We can all agree she's not the greatest vocalist on hearth (she even said it herself), sometimes her singing is amazing, sometimes it's not, that's not the point, the things is that it's surprising when within the same mini showcase, in the time span of 20 minutes she is struggling to reach medium notes and sing with a cracklng voice and five minutes later she sings crystal clear and hits all the Higher notes easily. It's the difference withing a 10 minuted time span that is suprising. Then again it's Madonna, she's the most complex mistery of showbusiness....

because she was out of breath climbing on tables etc and humping , she most certainly can not dance and sing at the same time like she used to be able to and its prob a lack of fitness due to the operation and rest from that and age - the thing is madonna will not be told to stay still while performing i truly believe she would prefer to be out of tune than do that - you need good breath control to be able to sing well and in tune and she does not have that its something she has always struggled with when singing live 

3 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

only she knows! :smile:

2 hours ago, hankypanky2021 said:

It triggers people on social media maybe that is why she wants it that way :) remember madonna was posting not great selfies not so long ago ..:) there is a reason for it and i think its to trigger people same with the grills etc etc ..she has made videos of herself with no make up etc etc singing about fried fish its not about her wanting to fool people its about her wanting to trigger people and it works 

she had triggered everybody in meaning full ways

• Enrico unfeatured this topic