Live album on streaming Friday

Spanky1995

4 minutes ago, mr00mister said:

are there any news on the tracklist? I'm loving the title, Music from the Theater Xperience.

Makes me think we're getting just some of it.

Also, please stream this cause she's going to need it. If not this might be the first time she misses the USA top 200 :lol:

Omg!!! Fantastic news. I have a terrible sounding (but great looking and packaged) bootleg of my Paris concert, that sounds like it was recorded on an iPhone in someone’s pocket (as it probably was…), now to have a professional recording on streaming!!!!

it is a great time to be a Madonna fan!!!

1 minute ago, SuperBicycle said:

Omg!!! Fantastic news. I have a terrible sounding (but great looking and packaged) bootleg of my Paris concert, that sounds like it was recorded on an iPhone in someone’s pocket (as it probably was…), now to have a professional recording on streaming!!!!

it is a great time to be a Madonna fan!!!

YES IT IS!

Madame X has been the gift that keeps on giving. We have several interviews/shoots coming. AND THE WARNER DEAL THING IN 2022:Madonna036:

22 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

She already missed to enter into the Billboard 200 with the Rebel Heart Tour Live album :Madonna041:

ok but she took like decades to release it since the end of that tour, the hype had already faded. I didn't even buy any physical edition because it wasn't really up to quality of previous live releases.