Live album on streaming Friday

Spanky1995

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

Re: Vogue -- Definitely not in a different key than in the show. Listen to the past bootlegs. It sounded exactly like this live. And is an example of how the MDNA audio should have been mixed, as it's basically the same remix except mastered well this time. 

The MDNA Tour studio version is better sounding than the watered down live mastered version on the MDNA Tour live album.

So, from the setlist from Wikipedia, the live album is missing Express Yourself, Papa Don't Preach and Crave (assuming Breathwork is Rescue Me).

As I didn't have the opportunity to attend the shows (and I preferred to wait for the live album to listen to them), can anyone tell me if the live version for any of these songs was too different from the respective original version, please?

4 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

So, from the setlist from Wikipedia, the live album is missing Express Yourself, Papa Don't Preach and Crave (assuming Breathwork is Rescue Me).

As I didn't have the opportunity to attend the shows (and I preferred to wait for the live album to listen to them), can anyone tell me if the live version for any of these songs was too different from the respective original version, please?

Not much changes for the Madame X tracks aside from the shortening of some songs and the added live instrumentals. Batuka does sounds powerful and Medellin sounds livelier. Extreme Occident sounds lovely with the added instruments. Future is a stripped down piano solo version.

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

Not much changes for the Madame X tracks aside from the shortening of some songs and the added live instrumentals. Batuka does sounds powerful and Medellin sounds livelier. Extreme Occident sounds lovely with the added instruments. Future is a stripped down piano solo version.

Thank you for the answer, @Roy, but I was referring to those 3 songs that were not included in the final live album's tracklist :)

1 minute ago, karlafalves said:

Thank you for the answer, @Roy, but I was referring to those 3 songs that were not included in the final live album's tracklist :)

Oh, my bad.

From the bootlegs circulating, Express Yourself is just an acapella moment. Papa Don't Preach is little slowed down with heavy trap beats for the chorus with Madonna changing "I'm keeping my baby" to "I'm not keeping my baby," ending with her hums and Crave is the Tracy Young remix.

18 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Express Yourself is there. It's at the end of Human Nature. It's a cappella. 

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

Oh, my bad.

From the bootlegs circulating, Express Yourself is just an acapella moment. Papa Don't Preach is little slowed down with heavy trap beats for the chorus with Madonna changing "I'm keeping my baby" to "I'm not keeping my baby," ending with her hums and Crave is the Tracy Young remix.

OK, thank you, @Roy! Too bad this wonderful remix of Crave was not included then... Let's hope they're still in the documentary at least so we can rip the audios from it :silly:

3 hours ago, juxnsp said:

Is it me or after the intro there is a quick audio jump into God Control? The mixing is a bit messy for this release... I hope we can get a audio rip of the full show ?

i noticed the same issue ..ugh! btw I was blown away by the power of the new intro! I was expecting the gunshots/text thing!

2 hours ago, schumakg86 said:

Ugh, how do we get Sodade? I loved everything about it during the show and was dying to have it on the live album.

The performance was released on portuguese press and you can easily find on youtube but it looks like recorded from an iPhone (still great if you have in mind it's the only footage we have)

For now, that's the only way to watch. It was definetly recorded and edited professionally but we don't know when it's coming out.

I'm listening to it (at work, with 3.000 calls every minute etc), but I think it sounds great. Definetly more live feeling than MDNA and Rebel Heart. 
About the autotune: DWT had a lot, even RIT and we are still loving them. What's the problem now? 

She didn't use any auto tune on DWT, she used a vocoder for Nobody's Perfect. That's all.

For RIT, same as above.

She's only used autotune on MXT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we got the Audio in Austria ? it's on Spotify

Well I have to say I like it ?? its not perfect but much better as I expected and what I read here! And way better as MDNA and RH! 

I had another experience of Frozen in my memory ?I'm little surprised how it sounds now, but not bad at all... kind disappointed with Come Alive, I find it sounds empty, without that crazy energy what I felt during the show...

Future, Vogue, IDSIF, Medellin, Frozen r my favorites at the moment... let's see after watching the show