Live album on streaming Friday

Spanky1995

Ya the sound itself is great and a vast improvement over her past live album releases. It’s just the edits in these that ruin the experience. I get that they wanted to remove the speeches and unique bits from the film, but atleast blend the songs together for seamless transitions. ?

Ya the sound itself is great and a vast improvement over her past live album releases. It’s just the edits in these that ruin the experience. I get that they wanted to remove the speeches and unique bits from the film, but atleast blend the songs together for seamless transitions.

It is a massive improvement, it at least sounds mastered for Hi-Fi unlike the last few releases. The bass is present too and there isn't an unfortunate scratchy sound to the whole thing. Big improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we ready to admit half of the live versions of Madame X are better arranged here than on the studio album? Batuka, I Rise, etc...

American Life might just be an amazing song now and Human Nature just got its best tour version ever. 

That's it. Have a nice Saturday, bye 

6 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Are we ready to admit half of the live versions of Madame X are better arranged here than on the studio album? Batuka, I Rise, etc...

American Life might just be an amazing song now and Human Nature just got its best tour version ever. 

That's it. Have a nice Saturday, bye 

I feel like the tour gave her room to make the songs more powerful where in the studio she was probably forced to keep some song shorter. Like Imagine Dark Ballet, Batuka, Extreme Occident, Come Alive, I Rise with those extended intros. They add so much power to the song. Also I Rise chanting at the end is more powerful! The Batukadeiras live performance is a lot more powerful as well!

THE BIGGEST CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY IS THAT WE GO FUTURE (FEAT HOMOPHOBE) ON THE ALBUM INSTEAD OF THIS ICONIC TOUR VERSION. 
I fear this would’ve been an instant radio smash if it was on the album :drama:

Pretty much every song that was “short”on Madame X got lengthened on tour. 
I will never understand how the Manifesto wasn’t an interlude on the album. This is what I imagine as a “complete” Madame X:

1. Intro (One from Medellín Video)

2. Medellín 

3. Dark Ballet (Extended)

4. God Control

5. Future (Tour Version Obviously)

6. Cabo Verde - Interlude

7. Batuka (Extended)

8. Killers Who Are Partying

9. Dangerous Cravings - Interlude

10. Crave

11. Crazy

12. Come Alive (Extended)

13. Extreme Occident (Extended)

14. Faz Gostoso

15. Sodade

16. Madame X Manifesto - Interlude

17. I Don’t Search I Find

18. Looking For Mercy

19. Ciao Bella

20. I Rise (Extended)

21. Outro (Maybe a James Baldwin Quote that she recites?)

Then tack on the last 3 tracks if she wants

(Anyone wanna be commissioned to make this for me) :Madonna006:

29 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I will never understand how the Manifesto wasn’t an interlude on the album. This is what I imagine as a “complete” Madame X:

2. Medellín 

4. God Control

7. Batuka (Extended)

10. Crave

11. Crazy

14. Faz Gostoso

15. Sodade

18. Looking For Mercy

19. Ciao Bella

20. I Rise (Extended)

I would add the studio version of The Sound of Silence she did in London as one of the bonus tracks imo

4 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I've only seen it once so I should watch again, but I'm pretty sure there are reshoots in Vogue and through all the fado act here and there

No only reshoots were done where there are no dancers with faces exposed and no stage design, which is the beginning of GC, Frozen, and Future, and maybe speech moments

6 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I've only seen it once so I should watch again, but I'm pretty sure there are reshoots in Vogue and through all the fado act here and there

i think what you're talking about are scenes that were shot without the audience... probably in between performance dates with a camera crew on stage

5 hours ago, Shoful said:

No only reshoots were done where there are no dancers with faces exposed and no stage design, which is the beginning of GC, Frozen, and Future, and maybe speech moments

2 hours ago, migsou said:

i think what you're talking about are scenes that were shot without the audience... probably in between performance dates with a camera crew on stage

Thank you! I didn't know they shoot without audience, but yeah I was talking about moments were the camera is on stage. I'm gonna pay more attention on my next watch!

I actually belive she only did Frozen and Future this year, she only had two dancers (one her boy-friend) since the others couldn't travel for Covid. So I guess it's not possible she also did God Control, maybe some close ups but tha'ts it. 

Yes they filmed also in Lisbon without an audience (she did the same for Confessions).

On 10/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, Shoful said:

2. Medellín 

4. God Control

7. Batuka (Extended)

10. Crave

11. Crazy

14. Faz Gostoso

15. Sodade

18. Looking For Mercy

19. Ciao Bella

20. I Rise (Extended)

this is a stunning and forbidden dream, that is probably the same I would have wanted <3

6 hours ago, MonsieurX said:

Can we get this tweet circulating to higher powers at Warner Music? The glitch in Frozen is killing me. 

True. What's with Warner and these glitches/cuts at the beginning of tracks? "True Blue 35th" also had a couple of them until they fixed them.

Also, some tracks on the "Madame X" live album should be marked as explicit, "American Life" for sure.