Live album on streaming Friday

Spanky1995

You can’t hear the auto tune?
It’s all I can hear and I do not remember it sounded this enhanced live. It’s on every song and dialled up. 
Such a shame. I remember her voice sounding rich and warm and full. 
Crazy sounds horrendous in particular. Frozen and Like A Prayer see the only two that remain borderline unscathed. 
Did we really need auto tune on fado club and her speaking voice. It’s infuriating. Totally ruined. It’s not an artistic choice it’s a cop out. Can’t believe nobody on her team told her how exhausting this is as a listen. Yes men everywhere. 
I don’t think I’ll ever listen to this again. 

Frozen and LAP doubt sound unscathed to me at all, they sound super processed. A lot of fans during the tour were saying Frozen is one of the songs without autotune, but then when I've listened to the bootlegs it's so obvious she's still using pitch correction on that song on every show I've heard... just not to a stylistic robotic extent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fixing has made it to be gone from Release Radar on Spotify though? The wrong version was the one submitted to that playlist but then removed, at least on mine. This means the album is not gonna have the push on streaming from that essential playlist :stare:

On the other hand, the album is #2 on iTunes Spain :smile:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

The fixing has made it to be gone from Release Radar on Spotify though? The wrong version was the one submitted to that playlist but then removed, at least on mine. This means the album is not gonna have the push on streaming from that essential playlist :stare:

On the other hand, the album is #2 on iTunes Spain :smile:

Yup, too bad. Future was a good choice btw, the tour version is great! I guess they'll send something else next week?

Sin título.png

55 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Can anyone  make out the lyrics to the second verse in Future?

Man, I hope we get a proper studio version of that mix some day!

@Fabiolous Put together this:

Judge yourself, no one else, day begins, wash away your sins. 

Raise your trspirit, they can hear it. 

Before you lay down, put your head down

Feel it turning, feel it burning

Be unburdened, gotta learn it, oh yeah

Let your light shine

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

@Fabiolous Put together this:

Judge yourself, no one else, day begins, wash away your sins. 

Raise your trspirit, they can hear it. 

Before you lay down, put your head down

Feel it turning, feel it burning

Be unburdened, gotta learn it, oh yeah

Let your light shine

Thank you, Sho!

Where'd you get these? Spotify?

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

I haven’t watched the film yet, but it sounds like they just ripped this directly from the movie?

My assumption as well, but the glitch at the beginning of Frozen e.g. isn't in the film from what I can tell. So there must have been some additional production here.

I'm on my second listen now, and all the tracks keep growing on me, even those that didn't sound "right" on my first listen.

Surprisingly, I Rise sounds so much more impactful and powerful when performed live, if compared with the album version, that was quite a revelation. The ending gave me chills, twice.

Extreme Occident is probably her best vocal performance of this release.

American Life is another gem.

The Rescue Me interlude is sheer bliss. Was the original vocal used? If it was, it sounds like it was slowed down.

Some of the other highlights include: Come Alive, Vogue, Crazy & Welcome to My Fado Club.

3 hours ago, Madant said:

I'm on my second listen now, and all the tracks keep growing on me, even those that didn't sound "right" on my first listen.

Surprisingly, I Rise sounds so much more impactful and powerful when performed live, if compared with the album version, that was quite a revelation. The ending gave me chills, twice.

Extreme Occident is probably her best vocal performance of this release.

American Life is another gem.

The Rescue Me interlude is sheer bliss. Was the original vocal used? If it was, it sounds like it was slowed down.

Some of the other highlights include: Come Alive, Vogue, Crazy & Welcome to My Fado Club.

The Breathwork/Rescue Me interlude doesn't use any of the original stems from the song. Madonna herself rerecorded the spoken word verses for this.

I am glad we got a live album this time around. I gave it a listen and was mildly satisfied with the arrangement.

I personally wasn’t fond of some of the weird edits between songs and the speeches made the show magical. I was able to work some magic in Logic Pro on my Mac and create a version for my personal iTunes library.

(Per forum rules I WILL NOT be sharing for obvious copyright reasons. Respectfully, do not ask.)