Rolling Stone: Musicians On Musicians ~ Oct. 12

Shoful

24 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Who are these people saying oh Jimmy Fallon is beneath here, oh Rolling Stone interviews are beneath her. WTF ISN'T BENEATH HER:Madonna006:

Nobody can just be glad we're getting new shit instead of complaining about DELUSIONAL nonsense that only stan bases care about :Madonna003:

It's not about being delusional (I don't share the Fallon thing, it's a tv show, they're friends, it's ok for me). It's about the status they should recognize to the most influential female artist of the last 40 years. She really gained a lot, she changed the game, created impressive albums and new ways to tell stories and messages mixing pop music with theatre, fashion, video art ... who the fuck is Maluma to share this talk with her?

I can't imagine people like Sting or Springsteen being involved with, I don't know, Dua Lipa or similar.

1 minute ago, stefo said:

It's not about being delusional (I don't share the Fallon thing, it's a tv show, they're friends, it's ok for me). It's about the status they should recognize to the most influential female artist of the last 40 years. She really gained a lot, she changed the game, created impressive albums and way to tell stories and messages mixing pop music, with theatre, fashion, video art ... who the fuck is Maluma to share this talk with her?

I can't imagine people like Sting or Springsteen being involved with, I don't know, Dua Lipa or similar.

She literally collaborated with him on her most recent album, they made 3 great songs together.... their song is her lead single. WHAT :Madonna006:

2 minutes ago, stefo said:

who the fuck is Maluma to share this talk with her?

well number 1, they are friends. and have worked together

number 2, they are pairing her with a younger musician. 

and number 3, just because you dont like him, doesnt mean others dont. he's very successful mind you. 

sometimes you just need to expand your mind!

5 minutes ago, deathproof said:

and number 3, just because you dont like him, doesnt mean others dont. he's very successful mind you. 

I did not know that they are pairing older with younger artists, this explains the choice better.

For the rest, I just expressed a personal opinion and never said that he wasn't appreciated by others. 

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

They always pair older and younger artists.  They usually pair people that now each other and who get along. I’m sure they probably let her choose who she wanted to talk with. 

49 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

So basically you are here to mock her appearance any chance you got. You look very ugly inside. Welcome to blockland idon't need to read your useless posts here. You are nothing.

What the hell is going on here? What did I do wrong?

I just simply said "she looks like Suzanne somers!" 

Why does the simple sentence suddenly have to change its meaning to mocking at Madonna because of your crooked perspective?

Edited by the queen (see edit history)

13 hours ago, DanM said:

MADAME remiX is coming featuring the long awaited GC remixes, early version of Future and this Bitch I'm Loca remix ? plus the lost hit Ciao Bella. All as the second disc of Madame X Live. 

Jk, but i'd love it!

sis actly she´s resuming MX era with Back That Up (To the Beat)  single - what could possibly go wrong?  :bothered: