Rolling Stone: Musicians On Musicians ~ Oct. 12

Shoful

i have been ranting and raving with positivity over madonna the past few days but i have to point out that there is something i do not like about this look. obviously no offense to madonna or any fans. but to me, she looks,funny in these pictures. almost like a madonna impersonator? idk. i will log off now lmao 

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

i have been ranting and raving with positivity over madonna the past few days but i have to point out that there is something i do not like about this look. obviously no offense to madonna or any fans. but to me, she looks,funny in these pictures. almost like a madonna impersonator? idk. i will log off now lmao 

i think its her lips ..lol ...i agree about one of the photos 

She reminds me of Faye Dunaway and a tiny bit of Jocelyne wildenstein here. Both NOT at the height of their plastic surgey nightmare but on their way to it.

The one with Maluma's back is the best one because it's the one she looks like herself the most on. IMO. Even the videos look touched up. Except for the hair, the styling reminds me of the Hard Candy era especially the Tom Munro shoots (where the hell has he been ? For a second he looked like her new go to photographer/director and then he vanished out of thin hair. I demand all the gossips).

The interview is a real let down. Maluma seems like a very nice guy though. I guess i must be one of these fans who want Madonna to give an in depth interview about specific songs and albums and her art with some new tidbits about other artists she met and worked with and a list of books to read, films to watch and albums to listen to. And of course that's just in our heads and will never happen so we will be miserable forever hahaha. 

1 minute ago, Andreo said:

Am I the only one who found this interview not that much interesting? ^^' (apart from her revealing that writing the script leaves her crying at night remembering sometimes) 

Agreed. I haven’t read the full thing cause I’m not a subscriber but the decent amount that was free was quite uninteresting. I still don’t get how she stays up till 4am every night :dead:

13 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Agreed. I haven’t read the full thing cause I’m not a subscriber but the decent amount that was free was quite uninteresting. I still don’t get how she stays up till 4am every night :dead:

V magazine interview will hopefully be interesting and full of details about her future projects... When it's going to come out?