Rolling Stone: Musicians On Musicians ~ Oct. 12

Shoful

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

Is there a specific day? Cause I cannot at the idea of thinking "omg, it's just two weeks away!" and then finding out it comes out on the 30th of November at 23:39:59, I would flip my table 

From Rolling Stone site

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/madonna-maluma-musicians-on-musicians-1239244/

Each story in this year’s series will appear in our November 2021 print issue, hitting stands on November 2nd — with four special covers, including this one. 

17 hours ago, Humanfly said:

i have been ranting and raving with positivity over madonna the past few days but i have to point out that there is something i do not like about this look. obviously no offense to madonna or any fans. but to me, she looks,funny in these pictures. almost like a madonna impersonator? idk. i will log off now lmao 

I think it’s just the wig and the darker slightly reddish hair color. She looks more herself with platinum blonde. 

14 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She reminds me of Faye Dunaway and a tiny bit of Jocelyne wildenstein here. Both NOT at the height of their plastic surgey nightmare but on their way to it.

The one with Maluma's back is the best one because it's the one she looks like herself the most on. IMO. Even the videos look touched up. Except for the hair, the styling reminds me of the Hard Candy era especially the Tom Munro shoots (where the hell has he been ? For a second he looked like her new go to photographer/director and then he vanished out of thin hair. I demand all the gossips).

The interview is a real let down. Maluma seems like a very nice guy though. I guess i must be one of these fans who want Madonna to give an in depth interview about specific songs and albums and her art with some new tidbits about other artists she met and worked with and a list of books to read, films to watch and albums to listen to. And of course that's just in our heads and will never happen so we will be miserable forever hahaha. 

Rolling Stone caters to a more general audience so you can’t expect that there. You never know what they cut out. These magazines only include a little bit of what artists actually say. I agree that it’s not the best interview although the part about the movie script was interesting. She has however given lots of interviews in the past  where she has mentioned her favorite books, films, music etc.  so I wouldn’t say that never happened. 

5 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Rolling Stone caters to a more general audience so you can’t expect that there. You never know what they cut out. These magazines only include a little bit of what artists actually say. I agree that it’s not the best interview although the part about the movie script was interesting. She has however given lots of interviews in the past  where she has mentioned her favorite books, films, music etc.  so I wouldn’t say that never happened. 

I want an update on her readings etc...

Rolling Stone is now basically a compilation of blogs written by bloggers. There are no journalists left at Rolling Stone, it's really sad :/

For me, her best itw is the one she gave to Aperture in december of 1999.

On 10/13/2021 at 12:28 PM, Roland Barthes said:

I want an update on her readings etc...

Rolling Stone is now basically a compilation of blogs written by bloggers. There are no journalists left at Rolling Stone, it's really sad :/

For me, her best itw is the one she gave to Aperture in december of 1999.

The problem is often the publications that do the more in depth interviews have smaller circulation. So while interesting to fans those interviews don’t do much to promote your work to a wider audience. 

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up two copies of the new Rolling Stone with Madonna and Maluma at Walmart today.  They only had that particular cover and only 3 copies.  One was slightly damaged so I got the other two.  Only three pics inside of the two of them together from the shoot.  Rolling Stone is now $9.99 -  it's a nice mag but if Madonna wasn't on it I would not pay that much.  

4KBq9wB05YvTcpgwWbYo5-JE8ErAIs-aWLvj7Z5xSbz1y3oWpTvi72NfM72KuWh0i3utbDgJJdJdF-iT8IbJ8J4nXX_YmwzuKAUgVwj18Z1Ecax2YUMLRAwcDuv6h00SIrwqeiqBwRRR98nKVpEcksHMEHXG6cYw

UPDATE:   DOWNLOAD

AM-JKLWH_i_epr2BEZSaJLB5G3Wr3UVCd3t-ulMJ

AM-JKLX_deLG4_RNC2c6yQPWXlscT-bBd2X3mjUt

AM-JKLUQ-6DKIFntqGI-OAx2WX8AfmWZrsAb8y89

AM-JKLUUXSM35WKXTXsixrqmsa1nulHnVqqEIZmv

AM-JKLX5Xy3G0DzUT_SRgKUTj6KxVi7htPbAUsXm

AM-JKLXRMKhTlQwDJrsm1X8LFfbyIe-SV-BRnw7c

AM-JKLX-cY25Ek17vPILGV7Mv7jK1KpeDvgYv_nZ

AM-JKLW8TcyWGIVl8vwZLqkDl5rNjN6aYiWi42fm

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ntYg3n5bYdJXmkKm6

On 11/6/2021 at 11:16 PM, otcoam said:

I picked up two copies of the new Rolling Stone with Madonna and Maluma at Walmart today.  They only had that particular cover and only 3 copies.  One was slightly damaged so I got the other two.  Only three pics inside of the two of them together from the shoot.  Rolling Stone is now $9.99 -  it's a nice mag but if Madonna wasn't on it I would not pay that much.  

4KBq9wB05YvTcpgwWbYo5-JE8ErAIs-aWLvj7Z5xSbz1y3oWpTvi72NfM72KuWh0i3utbDgJJdJdF-iT8IbJ8J4nXX_YmwzuKAUgVwj18Z1Ecax2YUMLRAwcDuv6h00SIrwqeiqBwRRR98nKVpEcksHMEHXG6cYw

UPDATE:   DOWNLOAD

AM-JKLWH_i_epr2BEZSaJLB5G3Wr3UVCd3t-ulMJ

AM-JKLX_deLG4_RNC2c6yQPWXlscT-bBd2X3mjUt

AM-JKLUQ-6DKIFntqGI-OAx2WX8AfmWZrsAb8y89

AM-JKLUUXSM35WKXTXsixrqmsa1nulHnVqqEIZmv

AM-JKLX5Xy3G0DzUT_SRgKUTj6KxVi7htPbAUsXm

AM-JKLXRMKhTlQwDJrsm1X8LFfbyIe-SV-BRnw7c

AM-JKLX-cY25Ek17vPILGV7Mv7jK1KpeDvgYv_nZ

AM-JKLW8TcyWGIVl8vwZLqkDl5rNjN6aYiWi42fm

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ntYg3n5bYdJXmkKm6

THXXXXXXXXXXXX

• 1 month later...