Madonna on Jimmy Fallon....

Fateseeker

Hi, i wouldn't normally start rumours  and this isn't my intention here, more of an observation. I just watched a clip of M on Jimmy Fallon, the left side of her face looks droopy. I noticed it first from the right side and her eye seemed odd, then i watched it back...did she have a stroke? I know she's had botox etc etc but this seems different, even her mouth droops on one side. I will add this is not me criticizing her, just noticed it. 

Thoughts?

39 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

Haha she does look like she had a stroke ??

I think it’s just because of the excessive fillers. 

How are the grills related to this in any way? I love how some people just can’t let that go

Because they change the figure of her mouth and the way she speaks. It's very clear unsell you're deaf. Also how is funny for you even the idea that she had a stroke?

Also yes fillers are a part of it but she's also more round, she' s not skinny. 

17 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Because they change the figure of her mouth and the way she speaks. It's very clear unsell you're deaf. Also hos is funny for you even the idea that she had a stroke?

Also yes fillers are a part of it but she's also more round, she' s not skinny. 

He was talking about how it LOOKS not the way she talks. 
Grills don’t make your mouth and eye droop down on one side. 
And it’s funny cause I love dark humor and crass comments. Sue me lol