Just finished watching MXT and noticed a couple of things (some spoilers)

Piksel8

I saw this show during its final week at NYC before moving to Chicago and was amazed by its artistry. a number of things I noticed after watching the tour via Paramount+

1. The interlude before Batuka with the soldiers and the coffin is something i don't recall, was this added for the broadcast/bluray or has it always been there?

2. Monte Pittman is featured a lot during the first 2 acts which makes him (from my knowledge) the longest on stage performer and musical support for Madonna with 7 Madonna Tours beating Donna Deleroy who had 6? Was there another performer who worked with Madonna this long.... or longer?

3. just before Vogue, Ande LeCompte makes his stage debut (with a role and costume) after working as her Hair stylist for over a decade now.

4. Frozen starts with Madonna inside Lourdes' vag*na, I don't recall her being in that position before. I get the visual representation especially with the song and its history. I always thought the backdrop of lourdes with Madonna inside her womb was a reverse Madonna and Child but the vag*nal position was something else.

5. For some reason, the remix for American Life here was better than the reinvention tour.... probably just a personal preference.

I saw it twice in London and in both occasions had the coffin interlude.

Lourdes projection was on a screen in front of Madonna, so it really depended of where you seat was.

I didn't see it as coming from a vagina but a similarity to the lotus position (opening up) and the ritual dance from the original video.

5 minutes ago, ymacc said:

Is it my imagination or were all the songs sped up? Even in the credits, Ciao Bella sounded faster.

Could it be that it was sped up for television broadcast? I remember when I saw truth or dare in theaters all the concert clips were sped up and that was corrected in the dvd / blu ray version. Express yourself was so accelerated it looked like Madonna had swallowed a helium balloon :lol:

Many noticed that at least Vogue and Future sounded sped up.

Is it my imagination or were all the songs sped up? Even in the credits, Ciao Bella sounded faster.
Could it be that it was sped up for television broadcast? I remember when I saw truth or dare in theaters all the concert clips were sped up and that was corrected in the dvd / blu ray version. Express yourself was so accelerated it looked like Madonna had swallowed a helium balloon :lol:

Like a Prayer too on the broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, PlayPause said:

is not a curse word.

Repeat after me : VAGINA.

This is really disheartening coming from a Madonna fan.

Please excuse my censorship, the word hasn't been used in a formal discussion since April and as a gay guy, haven't encountered one in decades! :speakno::speakno:

image.png.257db3d9e524d71e521481ea2df78763.png

1 hour ago, Piksel8 said:

Please excuse my censorship, the word hasn't been used in a formal discussion since April and as a gay guy, haven't encountered one in decades! :speakno::speakno:

image.png.257db3d9e524d71e521481ea2df78763.png

Well we should use it more often and help everyone be comfortable with it. There should be no taboos regarding body parts, especially the precious ones.