Future Tour Credits?

Shoful

I was checking the credits of all the songs on Spotify from the new Madame X Live album cause I was curious if they actually filled them in. And I noticed Future has “Written by: Madonna, Mirwais”…… the original version has like Diplo, Quavo, etc. All of the other song credits were 100% correct to my knowledge  they even have who wrote Fado Pechincha. 

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!??

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I was checking the credits of all the songs on Spotify from the new Madame X Live album cause I was curious if they actually filled them in. And I noticed Future has “Written by: Madonna, Mirwais”…… the original version has like Diplo, Quavo, etc. All of the other song credits were 100% correct to my knowledge  they even have who wrote Fado Pechincha. 

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!??

I would assume then that it was a Mirwais track she reworked with Diplo and that Quavo wrote his verse.

4 hours ago, Shoful said:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!??

It's a mistake

It's a mistake.

1 hour ago, luluthecat said:

That's Billboard. M's credits have been fucked up since Rebel Heart

Billboard is his stage name, Mathieu Jomphe-Lepine is his identity. Same person. It doesn't change or mean anything.

Anyway, according to Discogs, Billboard isn't on the list.

https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/1551005-Madonna-Quavo-Future

8 hours ago, Shoful said:

But Mirwais doesn’t have any credit on the studio version? Was it just production you think?

Mirwais didn't collaborate on Future. Besides, a producer will be credited on the studio version but they have nothing to do with live versions unless they're part of the tour.

51 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

It's a mistake.

Billboard is his stage name, Mathieu Jomphe-Lepine is his identity. Same person. It doesn't change or mean anything.

Anyway, according to Discogs, Billboard isn't on the list.

https://www.discogs.com/fr/master/1551005-Madonna-Quavo-Future

Mirwais didn't collaborate on Future. Besides, a producer will be credited on the studio version but they have nothing to do with live versions unless they're part of the tour.

On ASCAP, for Crave he's present in the writers credits.

2C9AA095-B419-427A-BC45-2E6509745241.jpeg

58 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

This other source seems legit and up to date (Casey Spooner on God Control) :

https://musicbrainz.org/release/58d66068-9bd2-452b-9746-17be8ac8d107

Mirwais isn't on Crave neither Future.

I'm not talking about Mirwais. I'm talking about Billboard. He's credited in Crave on ASCAP as a writer, but not for Future (but in the film he's credited). On Billboard page (the producer) he's also credited as co-producer for other songs

oh, ok, I totally mixed things. The video credits must be mistaken as we said earlier.

Anyway, Billboard credits can be checked here

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/writer/519444445/JOMPHE-LEPINE MATHIEU

and Future isn't on the list.

I really think Diplo and Mike Dean didn't need a beatmaker on this session.

34 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

oh, ok, I totally mixed things. The video credits must be mistaken as we said earlier.

Anyway, Billboard credits can be checked here

https://www.ascap.com/repertory#/ace/writer/519444445/JOMPHE-LEPINE MATHIEU

and Future isn't on the list.

I really think Diplo and Mike Dean didn't need a beatmaker on this session.

Wht it's so hard to write credits with no mistakes?? ?

54 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

i am glad she cut quavo out of the song :) she obviously cut solade for the same reason she cut love dont live here anymore from rebel heart ..publishing costs ..

Quavo is and will always be one of the songwriters, regardless of him being included on the show. He will get his cut no matter what.

Performers fees and songwriting rights are a totally different thing.

3 hours ago, PlayPause said:

Quavo is and will always be one of the songwriters, regardless of him being included on the show. He will get his cut no matter what.

Performers fees and songwriting rights are a totally different thing.

I believe he’s referring to the reason of why Sodade was cut, not Quavo’s paychecks ?