One fun fact from Madame X Tour streaming video

the queen

6 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Troll. I have contacted an admin to keep an eye on them. It sounds like someone from the Kylie forum, who constantly  mocks Madonna.

Yikes if it's true. Imagine someone so pathetic who dedicates their time not only to hate a person they don't even know irl, but also dedicate a whole account to on a forum so they can hate with passive-aggressive comments ? 

I don't think it's the case, I hope not for them at least, lol

15 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Troll. I have contacted an admin to keep an eye on them. It sounds like someone from the Kylie forum, who constantly  mocks Madonna.

how sad must you be to do that lol ..i think you may be right , the whole way they mention queen of pop etc etc proves that they take issue with madonna being known as the queen of pop 

1 hour ago, MartineX said:

no comments...

transparent has her artistry and autencity...

I don't think repurposing her own footage to create a better film experience invalidates her artistry. The intro alone is filled with archival footage and we are all aware that the piano was not on flames during the original "Future" performance. This is a movie, not a live concert. To quote Madame X, "none of this is real".

46 minutes ago, Blondie said:

The things is, there's no subtletly or wittiness anymore. Straight up posting about the "protruding belly, puffy face and creaking dull movements" of a 63 year old woman - when did trolls become so unimaginative?.

33 minutes ago, Karma said:

I don't think repurposing her own footage to create a better film experience invalidates her artistry. The intro alone is filled with archival footage and we are all aware that the piano was not on flames during the original "Future" performance. This is a movie, not a live concert. To quote Madame X, "none of this is real".

The things is, there's no subtletly or wittiness anymore. Straight up posting about the "protruding belly, puffy face and creaking dull movements" of a 63 year old woman - when did trolls become so unimaginative?.

He thinks he is clever by posing as a madonna fan but its so clear what his agenda is here - compliments her by throwing in some horrible comment thinking he can get away with it lol ..its the same on her social media accounts ..so many haters posing as fans ..its pretty funny really - he should use this as his profile picture instead ..madonna posted this a few years ago and its still very very relevant , i swear to god they have not watched the madame x tour either .it would kill them because its GOOD :) 

CCdtcwoWYAAyT1Z.jpg

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Yikes if it's true. Imagine someone so pathetic who dedicates their time not only to hate a person they don't even know irl, but also dedicate a whole account to on a forum so they can hate with passive-aggressive comments ? 

I don't think it's the case, I hope not for them at least, lol

i think its very possible they have more than one account lol pure dedication i give them that 

Yass, biches! The backlash is so deserved!!!
Thank you!

Yes It Is Yas GIF by Padma Lakshmi

I was going to say what a waste of time and precious space on the front page this post is, that it's already been discussed .IN THE THREAD THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE MADAME X TOUR FILM.!

And that it's weird AF to even take the time to start a new thread to only share two screenshots

Season 6 Ugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

This could have been an interesting topic if it weren't meant to drag M through the dirt. 

2 hours ago, Blondie said:

Ugly gays in their 40's.  If they were fuckable they'd be fucking instead of spending their time on someone they don' t like. At their age it's rather sad. I can excuse Gaga fans because some are still in their twenties and can grow up but these ones (and the Madonna fans going on other popstar's forums to do the same) are a lost cause. Trash. If Kylie was that interesting they'd spend their time following her, their presence here is revelatory, it's a testimony of how boring she is to them so they need another source of entertainment. I wanted to share a Kylie Exclusive in the media section here but i won't now. I don't want them to have it.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Ugly gays in their 40's.  If they were fuckable they'd be fucking instead of spending their time on someone they don' t like. At their age it's rather sad. I can excuse Gaga fans because some are still in their twenties and can grow up but these ones (and the Madonna fans going on other popstar's forums to do the same) are a lost cause. Trash. If Kylie was that interesting they'd spend their time following her, their presence here is revelatory, it's a testimony of how boring she is to them so they need another source of entertainment. I wanted to share a Kylie Exclusive in the media section here but i won't now. I don't want them to have it.

its not just gays its women too mostly in their 50s ..i dont know if just trump fanatics ..one believes this madonna is not real because the real one is in jail because of her comment about FEELING like blowing up the whitehouse ..i could not stop laughing at the comment but if indeed this person is a kylie fan and hes mocking madonnas dancing due to her injury he should watch kylies performance on the one show because she does not move great without a injury ..i think its a gaga fan or cyndi fan ..i dont know the whole queen of pop thing obviously gets to this person and i dont know if kylie fans get triggered by the queen of pop thing in the same way a gaga fan would ...either way he should do more positive things with his time than try and drag down a forum and bash madonna in a way where he feels it will go undercover and unnoticed lol 

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury ShowBarack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

16 minutes ago, Matty said:

I wonder if it’s the same user on the daily Mail called Kylies Sparkly Tiara who constantly comments negatively  about Madonna on every one of her articles, the reason I remember the name because it’s constant. 

I never knew kylie fans would be mad at madonna - are they not happy with the constant disco sounding records kylie keeps putting out and giving her fans what they want ?? i dont feel this is a kylie fan tbh i feel its a old school fan of another artist but i do not know who ..maybe cher or cyndi - they will be glad we are talking about them