Debi Mazar interviews Lola for Interview Magazine [mentions Madonna]

rlittler81

She's 25 now. Whatever poor choices she made in high school are the decisions of a child and shouldn't be reflected on her adult persona.  I found this interview to be refreshing in its honesty. I'm sure Lola has a lot of walls up just due to who she is, so whether she's pleasant to be around or not, I thought it was interesting to hear her perspective on t hings. 

14 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

Lola's a brat. She used to call her circle of stuck-up rich actor friends in highschool her "nigs"...

She ain't fun to be around...trust me

If youre the fan that went to high school/college with her (firstly, well done thats amazing) and you used to read her texts when she was in front of you and saw her in Grease you used to say she was lovely!!!!! Unless youre a different person :) 

Whats changed  your mind?  You also had a mutual friend with Guy Ritchie. Give us the tea. 

I really like her, she's cool, ambitious and independent and doesn't really want to blend in with other celebs just for the pleasure of being famous (the part where she said she got bored at the Met cause she didn't know what to do and then called her boyfriend made me genuinely smile, I feel like I would have had the same reaction :Madonna009:

Also I can't at those b!tches who are everywhere saying a celeb (Lola in this case) isn't a nice person because they "personally met them irl":Madonna007:

stfu please, you ain't met nobody, let alone Lola Leon or Madonna :Madonna003:

7 hours ago, Andreo said:

I really like her, she's cool, ambitious and independent and doesn't really want to blend in with other celebs just for the pleasure of being famous (the part where she said she got bored at the Met cause she didn't know what to do and then called her boyfriend made me genuinely smile, I feel like I would have had the same reaction :Madonna009:

Also I can't at those b!tches who are everywhere saying a celeb (Lola in this case) isn't a nice person because they "personally met them irl":Madonna007:

stfu please, you ain't met nobody, let alone Lola Leon or Madonna :Madonna003:

The jealousy is strong with this one...

14 hours ago, scallywally said:

If youre the fan that went to high school/college with her (firstly, well done thats amazing) and you used to read her texts when she was in front of you and saw her in Grease you used to say she was lovely!!!!! Unless youre a different person :) 

Whats changed  your mind?  You also had a mutual friend with Guy Ritchie. Give us the tea. 

? You must have me confused with someone else.

Mutual friends with Guy Ritchie? Yes.

He's a nice man. Funny. Smart. What can I say? Not sure what "tea" is... 

11 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

? You must have me confused with someone else.

Mutual friends with Guy Ritchie? Yes.

He's a nice man. Funny. Smart. What can I say? Not sure what "tea" is... 

2 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

To REALLY rub it in- I’ve been to Madonna’s birthday party. Had the best cake in the world. Heard a great and funny speech. And when she locks eyes with you…..no words can describe it….a gift from heaven. 

Hope your life is just as fun. Kisses. 

lmao ok debi