Debi Mazar interviews Lola for Interview Magazine [mentions Madonna]

rlittler81

3 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

To REALLY rub it in- I’ve been to Madonna’s birthday party. Had the best cake in the world. Heard a great and funny speech. And when she locks eyes with you…..no words can describe it….a gift from heaven. 

Hope your life is just as fun. Kisses. 

Thats amazing! Which party? How did you get invited? That mustve been so much fun!!! :heart: Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes ive heard Guy can be a funny charmer, I guess thats why she married him. People in the pub they had spoke highly of him (and her). 

'Tea' means news/gossip. So you went to her party but knew Lola was a bitch from school? Tell us more!! hehe :)

6 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

To REALLY rub it in- I’ve been to Madonna’s birthday party. Had the best cake in the world. Heard a great and funny speech. And when she locks eyes with you…..no words can describe it….a gift from heaven. 

Hope your life is just as fun. Kisses. 

So you're the kind of person whom people kindly invite to their parties and you talk shit about them after ? Says a LOT more about you than about Lola...

On 10/14/2021 at 6:13 PM, xrayeyes said:

Lola's a brat. She used to call her circle of stuck-up rich actor friends in highschool her "nigs"...

She ain't fun to be around...trust me

I think it’s unfair to judge her because she is in a weird position that we can’t relate to. But yeah she can be bratty and unpleasant.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

So you're the kind of person whom people kindly invite to their parties and you talk shit about them after ? Says a LOT more about you than about Lola...

I thought that... who was actually the unsociable one? We need more details to find out. You cant just alt into someone elses conversation and talk crap, what did she say 'hang on im talking privately to my friends for a min?' 

Only other person I know online who was at school college with her said she was quiet and friendly. Rocco believe it or not is amazing with his mums fans, has selfies and chats.  As @Shofulsaid Davids lovely too, even introduced himself. 

We need to know more about the lolas not nice story. Its the first time ive heard anything bad about any of the kids.  Talk show hosts always go o about how well mannered and kind they all are.

5 hours ago, scallywally said:

I thought that... who was actually the unsociable one? We need more details to find out. You cant just alt into someone elses conversation and talk crap, what did she say 'hang on im talking privately to my friends for a min?' 

Only other person I know online who was at school college with her said she was quiet and friendly. Rocco believe it or not is amazing with his mums fans, has selfies and chats.  As @Shofulsaid Davids lovely too, even introduced himself. 

We need to know more about the lolas not nice story. Its the first time ive heard anything bad about any of the kids.  Talk show hosts always go o about how well mannered and kind they all are.

Frankly i don't care if she was nice or not when she was in HS or even now. She does not sound like someone you can step on or bullshit and i like that. In interviews she sounds like she's fierce. She really made me laugh with her "i'll sing at your funeral" answer on Instagram to annoying Madonna fans. She owes us shit. We bought records and concert tickets and that's what we got, we did not buy Madonna nor her children. I like she says she's lazy. The only thing i don't like is this interview is now twisted into bad headlines to make Madonna sound like a tyrant. 

She's Madonna's daughter, it must be hard enough to be the kid of a public figure because people think they know you or expect stuff from you but to be the kid of a polarizing star like Madonna, known all over the world and both loved and hated in the same capacity. Thank god she has a strong personality. Imagine how defensive we are when someone says shit about M and she's not even our mom...:)

1 hour ago, madonnagreece said:

I believe no one of us in this forum can understand the gravity of Madonna being your mother.

No we can’t. I literally said that in a previous comment.

But that doesn’t change the fact that her identity is still Madonna’s daughter and her accomplishments so far are minimal.

I’d have much more respect for her if she gave an interview where she didn’t discuss her mother and would talk about a personal accomplishment 

16 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

No we can’t. I literally said that in a previous comment.

But that doesn’t change the fact that her identity is still Madonna’s daughter and her accomplishments so far are minimal.

I’d have much more respect for her if she gave an interview where she didn’t discuss her mother and would talk about a personal accomplishment 

Debi asked her about her mohter multiple times. 

12 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Debi asked her about her mohter multiple times. 

So you assume these interviews are spontaneous and the magazine doesn’t tell them in advance what they want?

And Vanity Fair just wanted to do a feature on an up and coming model based on her achievements not the fact that she’s Madonnas daughter? 

i thought it was cool when mercy and david started fundraisers to give back to Malawi. the jakarta piano and art supply thing. obviously madonna could have paid for those things but kind of like, they remember their roots or whatever and do something good. so for lourdes to pay for her own schooling has some value too. rocco has made some really cool art under his moniker i think it was Red? i forget. anyway my point is that madonnas kids seem very all around good people! so i forgive lourdes for her atheist comment since i consider myself atheist or at least agnostic. i think maybe she just didn't realize that atheist are not evil or whatever just people who think that you live your life and then like that is it. idk i don't even want to talk about it haha 

8 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

i thought it was cool when mercy and david started fundraisers to give back to Malawi. the jakarta piano and art supply thing. obviously madonna could have paid for those things but kind of like, they remember their roots or whatever and do something good. so for lourdes to pay for her own schooling has some value too. rocco has made some really cool art under his moniker i think it was Red? i forget. anyway my point is that madonnas kids seem very all around good people! so i forgive lourdes for her atheist comment since i consider myself atheist or at least agnostic. i think maybe she just didn't realize that atheist are not evil or whatever just people who think that you live your life and then like that is it. idk i don't even want to talk about it haha 

Maybe she just said it to be controversial like her mom ?

5 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

So you assume these interviews are spontaneous and the magazine doesn’t tell them in advance what they want?

And Vanity Fair just wanted to do a feature on an up and coming model based on her achievements not the fact that she’s Madonnas daughter? 

Well to be fair, Lola signed with a talent agency last year, so I’m sure that Vanity Fair profile was done in part with the agency and not to do with her being a daughter of Madonna.

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

Well to be fair, Lola signed with a talent agency last year, so I’m sure that Vanity Fair profile was done in part with the agency and not to do with her being a daughter of Madonna.

What I meant is the editors had an angle and they basically used Lourdes to generate headlines about Madonna.

Honestly I’m surprised she’s allowing herself to be used in this way.