RUADJAI

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, PanditaRulez said:

I hate that on this tour film there were deleted parts such as verses and performances like Sodade and Crave!!! :cry:

God Control deserved to be in full as well. There's two "wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up" parts that are way too close to each other now and it detracts from the power of the song. 

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

But I really do wonder if she trains her voice as much.  Not only just when she's on tour.

she hasn’t done so for quite a while. 

you can hear the vocal negligence on her past few albums. it’s a pity, because she sounds a m a z i n g with proper technique.

36 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

Not going to lie everytime I hear the breath work interlude I question why that made it instead of the full god control, killers and cut crave :(

Exactly.

When I heard the rumours: why BAT speech between two songs? It kinda relate but, when first was a no, its ok now. it can relate, but I rather watch the show how it was presented to us live. Wich someone else recorded in video the whole show.

I noticed something diferent in God Control, only when I came here I knew what the difference was. Not ok. 

The edit in general Is good, BUT cuting verses and songs? Not ok. 

About the effects in Future? I loved it even if it wasnt there live ;-) It was atually great and well done.

Audience shots from previous tours? Really madonna? There was no need for it...not ok. it's like watching something fake.

Digital album? It could have been more closer to what we heard live than "riping the audio from the video"...rather listen to one of those fan recordings.

The video? (the edit, cuts) disapointing in general, not something I will watch over and over  again.

This is the one M era that I have felt the least connected to. I do love that Monsieur Adi mix of "IDSIF". And Luin's mix of "Come Alive" that samples "The Whistle Song". And Offer's mix of "GC". Maybe it's Mirwais production...although I love all her older work with him. A remix album or ep would be great. Excited to see whatever she does next though.

I'm super excited for the re-releases of 2022 and hope she won't let me down. For most albums just cool new packing and a few remixes would be enough for me, but what I really want more than anything is to hear the LAP outtakes and to finally have all her tours released on DVD/Bluray. I'll be disappointed if we don't get the Confessions Tour on bluray or the RIT (since apparently the dvd was finished and only left unreleased because of Confessions) 

The Madame X character back story was really not fleshed out at all. The Medellín music video told a story, and then we never got the hear anything about that anymore. I was hoping the Madame X Tour, being in theaters, would tell a story and would have a narrator, but it didn't. It was a bit of a waste of a cool alter ego

I truly loved and enjoyed all the Madame X era, she was really inspired and deliver a very interesting concept/album/videos/tour. But honey it's been a loooong loooong ride, I'm glad we are finally over. She will be remembered with love.

Goodbye Madame X 

mariah-fireworks.gif 

Now I can't wait for the reissue campaign to begin. We have a very exciting 2022 coming! :Madonna055:

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

I'm super excited for the re-releases of 2022 and hope she won't let me down. For most albums just cool new packing and a few remixes would be enough for me, but what I really want more than anything is to hear the LAP outtakes and to finally have all her tours released on DVD/Bluray. I'll be disappointed if we don't get the Confessions Tour on bluray or the RIT (since apparently the dvd was finished and only left unreleased because of Confessions) 

Start buying your tissues now!

Clearly we are not gonna get these massive re-issues full of demo's and remixes. I'm being serious.

It's Madonna we're talking about!

6 hours ago, Andymad said:

I'm truly curious as to what her training consists of now.  She works on her body, yes.  Exercise is key.  But I really do wonder if she trains her voice as much.  Not only just when she's on tour.  I'm looking at you Tears of a Clown pt. 2. 

Rose wine.... lots of it. which has high grams of sugar in wines that's obviously bad for your vocals.

43 minutes ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

FOUR WORDS:

HUMAN NATURE TRUMPET GIRL :fire:

My upstairs neighbor's about to write a letter to the building owner for blasting Human Nature 31986536561651x now :rainbow:

Tell them to go and live next to @Shoful so they can hear FUTURE for a billion times instead  :laughing:

I love Madame X album and tour as well but this era is simply too long, she should let Madame X character finally die, it's been waaaay too long. I cannot believe we are sitting here at the end of 2021 and she is still performing with an eyepatch and pretending to be a dancer. A professor. A head of state. A housekeeper. An equestrian. A prisoner. A student. A mother. A child. A teacher. A nun. A singer. A saint. A whore. A spy in the house of love.. It's been enough of this! 

I agree with the spy theme could've been expanded on more, maybe something like Britney's Femme Fatale Tour.

The first section of that tour features her escaping from prison. The second segment displays upbeat dance numbers and begins with an interlude that reveals that she's a secret agent. The third section starts with a video interlude in which the stalker talks about femme fatales in history. Another video interlude follows that opens the fourth segment, featuring Spears changing clothes and choosing between different passports inside a hotel room. and the encore begins with a video interlude of Spears capturing the stalker, and is followed by two performances in which she defeats a group of ninjas.