Ongoing Conversation

RUADJAI

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The editing and camera angles were great. Hope she gets vocal re-training lessons, so she can get back to the vocal ability she used to have in the 2000s.

MX was ok, but im def. looking forward to something more joyful and happy for her next era.

Visually speaking, this tour seemed too violent, political, dark and negative. too much.

9 hours ago, Enrico said:

Tell them to go and live next to @Shoful so they can hear FUTURE for a billion times instead  :laughing:

9 hours ago, cosmicarlo818 said:

LMAO yes!

I wouldn't mind being @Shoful's neighbor then woohoo!

Madame X Tour was amazing 

Me screaming the 2nd verse for the 23rd time of the hour 

3364176F-D8EF-4963-B74F-7BDFB857566B.gif.df7bdd244482d50ab6eb7c250d94770c.gif

15 hours ago, ITG said:

Start buying your tissues now!

Clearly we are not gonna get these massive re-issues full of demo's and remixes. I'm being serious.

It's Madonna we're talking about!

I'm not so sure about that. Madonna's warmed up to demos lately, and inclusion of them is a possibility.

We already have Into The Groove (in Desperately Seeking Susan)
I Love New York, as bonus track on the live cd I'm Going To Tell You A Secret
And I cannot imagine that the demos of Like A Prayer, Cherish and Angels With Dirty Faces, that Patrick Leonard posted on his Youtube, was done without Madonna's approval.

So there is a possibility that demos will show up in Super Deluxe Editions. After all, she'll have to give us a good reason to buy the boxes.
Lots of demos have leaked, and including them in SDE:s would work as damage control. And she'll finally get paid for her work, instead of thieves who stole them.

15 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Uh, for those complaining about the era being "too long", you do realize we had (and are still technically in) a global pandemic that brought things to a near halt for a year+, let alone having her own health issues she had to address during the downtime.

Something tells me had there not been a pandemic, or issues with her hip, we probably would have had all this in the previous year.

(And it's not like the album era itself was very long either, so I actually welcome that she's had the chance to bring it all back to life and get it out there with more promotion than we saw for the actual album. The project/era is good enough to deserve that).

Also, regarding the Madame X persona(s) not being fully fleshed out, while there is some truth you could argue to that, the live show itself actually does have a narrative that plays out Madame X's journey, so to speak, if you're truly paying attention. Pay attention to the order of the songs, and how each act follows the other. It's not random whatsoever. It's just not as literal as some seem to need it to be.

Its also not random that X in Roman numerals is 10 and this is her 10th international tour. This is not a coincidence ...

On 10/15/2021 at 4:39 PM, Shoful said:

As much as I LOVED the Madame X album and era, I am glad that it is over and am super excited for the Future. 
Hopefully these re-releases will come with a lot of surprises!

i NEEEEEDa full CD box set of all the reissues once theyre all released :drama:

On 10/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, HC Charge said:

I love Madame X album and tour as well but this era is simply too long, she should let Madame X character finally die, it's been waaaay too long. I cannot believe we are sitting here at the end of 2021 and she is still performing with an eyepatch and pretending to be a dancer. A professor. A head of state. A housekeeper. An equestrian. A prisoner. A student. A mother. A child. A teacher. A nun. A singer. A saint. A whore. A spy in the house of love.. It's been enough of this! 

Fans in 2012 and 2016 asking for longer MDNA and Rebel Heart eras , because she didn't care and she only wanted the tour...

Fans in 2021, after a long Madame X era, full of surprise performances, a duet with Dua Lipa, 6 or 7 videos if you count Bitch I'm Loca, the streaming of the Madame X Tour with a really good promo and the live album: we don't want a long era anymore. 

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

Fans in 2012 and 2016 asking for longer MDNA and Rebel Heart eras , because she didn't care and she only wanted the tour...

Fans in 2021, after a long Madame X era, full of surprise performances, a duet with Dua Lipa, 6 or 7 videos if you count Bitch I'm Loca, the streaming of the Madame X Tour with a really good promo and the live album: we don't want a long era anymore. 

I really love those over-generalizing comments who pretend to say a lot but actually saying absolutely nothing. 

First of all, I have never said fans want this or that. Some fans are feeling completely fine with Madame X era, some fans are not. Completely fine, we live in a colorful world and each of us is different, with different opinions. I might not agree but it is not stopping me to enjoy what I want. But I am not here to speak from the point of view of each of us, Madonna's fans. Moreover, I never asked her anything in 2012 or 2016... I am actually pretty satisfied with MDNA era (stunning super bowl performance, tour). I purely expressed my personal view on Madame X era, that's what about is this thread .. But you clearly cannot and rather jump on overgeneralization how ALL fans are completely dissatisfied with everything she is doing. 

And second of all, you probably haven't noticed but I was talking about Madame X persona rather than Madonna providing as with 6 music videos or streaming of a tour.. that was by the way overdue for a long time, I guess we can all agree. Despite being a great tour, she lost a momentum and outside of true Madonna's fans following every step of her, noone really cares or even knows this was released on Paramount+. It is just a fact that it took her way too long to release it. Not saying we still don't know if we ever get Blu-ray.A nd I am saying this as someone loving every second of MX tour and Madame X album. But in 2021 and in the era of streaming it cannot take you sooo many months to give your work out to the world.

Not saying this as a hater, not at all, I love her, but I am also not blindly stunning every single thing she is doing. She has a few missteps which I simply don't like but I can accept without any problem that other fans might not see any issues and be super fine with longevity of Madame X era. That's it.  But I am not going to generalize how this era is bad and how every Madonna fan should complain. 

Edited by HC Charge (see edit history)

On 10/15/2021 at 5:28 PM, PanditaRulez said:

I hate that on this tour film there were deleted parts such as verses and performances like Sodade and Crave!!! :cry:

Yeah, I don't know why she's doing that now.  I am still super pissed that she cut Love Don't Live Here Anymore from the Rebel Heart tour. In fact, I still don't own that Blu Ray yet cuz I'm waiting to find a good bootleg with the entire show.

7 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Because MX era was boring AF. And promo was tragic and sometimes embarrassing to watch

8 hours ago, momosfantasy said:

Fuck yes, lol.  I'd love to hear that, preferably without it being another guitar slog ala Burning Up every fucking time she does that song, lol.  She manages to make one of my faves kinda...boring?

'every fucking time' was just on her first tour, the same arangemenrt every night 36 years ago - it's not like she has perfroming it on multiple tours the same way - fans would be happy with any version 4 decades later