Hung Up was released 16 years ago

Régine Filange

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

It hurts to think of how she was back then. Top physical form, Queen of charts worldwide. It's normal to be less popular when you're older and to be able to move less of course, but damn, what I would give to have that Madonna back. 

she was happy during this era , i would not want her back though lol id like the madonna who was promoting evita back ..a softer madonna not the hard bitch she is now lol a vocally trained madonna :) 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

she was happy during this era , i would not want her back though lol id like the madonna who was promoting evita back ..a softer madonna not the hard bitch she is now lol a vocally trained madonna :) 

1995-1996 was the most boring Madonna era ever for me lol I can't stand her Something to remember singles/persona

41 minutes ago, hankypanky2021 said:

She was indeed happy living the married life. She was more appreciated and respected back then for keeping politics away and not chasing any trends. Its weird after this era she jumped into the Timbaland train... too late

35 minutes ago, Piksel8 said:

She was indeed happy living the married life. She was more appreciated and respected back then for keeping politics away and not chasing any trends. Its weird after this era she jumped into the Timbaland train... too late

i think after this era she started writing albums for a tour and this is why it seems for some quality lacks in her recent music , she deffo had a theatre tour in mind while writing madame x ..the songs are much better presented live than on the record and i think this was the intention 

Edited by hankypanky2021 (see edit history)

She bounced back so fierce after the horse accident. I think in interviews she talked about how it was still difficult making the video. And who knows what her marriage was like at that point. The rebellion was starting with the Confessions tour backdrop for Future Lovers so Dita was already peaking through again. The fun of knowing she was a local Londoner as well. It was a great, fun time as a fan even though it's not my favourite record, it was still enjoyable. Happy Birthday Hung Up!