Madonna's singles and multiple versions on spotify

marcusvap

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

WTF! is there a way to report this or have her team notified?

Idk, really, it's weird they still haven't noticed, this remix has been out for months now. And despite being promo, those 3m streams the remix has of course don't count as offical streams for Madonna has she's not credited, basically it's illegal :Madonna047:

50 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

Frozen is now at #10 on her most streamed songs, replacing Into the Groove

Sin título.png

Talent won 

Edit: just noticed LAP has its streams split in two and people actually listen to the shortened version of 4M instead of the album version, talent lost 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:52 AM, Andreo said:

Idk, really, it's weird they still haven't noticed, this remix has been out for months now. And despite being promo, those 3m streams the remix has of course don't count as offical streams for Madonna has she's not credited, basically it's illegal :Madonna047:

Talent won 

Edit: just noticed LAP has its streams split in two and people actually listen to the shortened version of 4M instead of the album version, talent lost 

frozen has 3 differents versions

Ray Of Light - 41M

Celebration - 28M

GHV2 - 1.3M

so terrible

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Yep, I came here to post the same thing!

4 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

I was curious about the Frozen Remix this morning so I went on Spotify and the version that went viral has vanished. It appears Madonna has removed it.

Screenshot (231).png

Yes, it has been removed for copyright infringement from her team I suppose, better late than never ... ?

18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yep, but now she is promoting it on her insta with the #frozenchallenge

I guess she was waiting for the remix to gain a bunch of attention before she removed it. It would have been a bad idea to get rid of it instantly because she would not have benefited from it in that case.

7 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

I guess she was waiting for the remix to gain a bunch of attention before she removed it. It would have been a bad idea to get rid of it instantly because she would not have benefited from it in that case.

I don't use Instagram, so you can you tell me how she's benefitted from it?

8 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Nah, I don't think so. I think simply it didn't get to her or Warners until now (we're super fans and knew about it a couple of weeks ago!). At least they're taking action and trying to capitalize on it now.

The #frozenchallenge is not perfect (what is that Pea platform?) but it's something. I like that her new press team seem to be aware of trends and how to act when something's happening.

We should do something correct for once, and stream Frozen (remixes included) for some days, not only on this forum... but spread the word everywhere, on another forums and with other fans.

PD: On the single, the album version and the radio edit are merged with the Ray Of Light album and GHV2 ones, so not bad at all. 

The fact that Madonna's team acted to get rid of the remix and then exploit it, is encouraging news for me. It shows already that Warner is handling things with a more aggressive approach than Interscope and her team is becoming less incompetent. I feel like lockdown really destroyed Madonna's usual relentless energy and made her very bored, creative and ambitious people tend to go off the rails a bit when bored. It seems to me she has been getting her work ethic back on track lately and im really excited for all these future projects.

1 minute ago, baymad4her said:

Thanks for answering my questions, people; not ?

There's nothing to answer really... just enter her Instagram and you'll see she's starting to post #frozenchallenge stories with other people using the remix.

What's interesting is that she's using the non official remix... maybe they'll make it official and it'll be released under her name soon? Interesting.