Madonna's singles and multiple versions on spotify

marcusvap

12 minutes ago, Prayer said:

There's nothing to answer really... just enter her Instagram and you'll see she's starting to post #frozenchallenge stories with other people using the remix.

What's interesting is that she's using the non official remix... maybe they'll make it official and it'll be released under her name soon? Interesting.

11 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

You know, its not hard to go onto social media and figure it out yourself. Nobody wants to waste time explaining something as simple as a tiktok challenge?

Some of us don't actually use social media. I'm not a child. I don't use Instagram or tiktok ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Some of us don't actually use social media. I'm not a child. I don't use Instagram or tiktok ?

Just because you personally don't use them doesn't mean million of adults around the world don't either.

If you're not a child don't think like one. :cute: You can not use them but acknowledge how powerful they are today.

The concept of a #challenge in social media is basically to make some kind of action (usually an easy one) and upload it with a hashtag (#). The #frozenchallenge is just uploading a video with the remix on it. :cute: When a song is used on these kind of stuff usually that boosts its performance and reach, like it's happening with "Frozen" lately. That's why Madonna's team is trying to capitalize on this.

To sum up: all of this is good for Madonna. :smile:

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Just because you personally don't use them doesn't mean million of adults around the world don't either.

If you're not a child don't think like one. :cute: You can not use them but acknowledge how powerful they are today.

The concept of a #challenge in social media is basically to make some kind of action (usually an easy one) and upload it with a hashtag (#). The #frozenchallenge is just uploading a video with the remix on it. :cute: When a song is used on these kind of stuff usually that boosts its performance and reach, like it's happening with "Frozen" lately. That's why Madonna's team is trying to capitalize on this.

To sum up: all of this is good for Madonna. :smile:

Thanks, that's all I needed to know.

28 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Happy to see her and her team actually trying! I don't understand btw, they took the remix down two days ago but they're using it now? 

Maybe, they have bought it, or copywrited it, or whatever they do, and are going to release it officially, themselves.

2 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Maybe, they have bought it, or copywrited it, or whatever they do, and are going to release it officially, themselves.

Maybe instead of suing the kid ass for copyright infringement , they gave him some cash and told him they retain the distribution and usage of the mix while he can get royalties.

I'm still saying that we should stream the official single on Spotify (I'm doing it right now), for helping a little... 

It's not good that we have 300 pages of her ass and lips, and when it comes to organise for things like that, nobody is here. That's why other untalented artists have more power nowadays, because of their fanbases. 

18 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

What I don't understand is why they don't reupload the remix with Madonna credits on it and take advantage of this viral version. She will take a lot of benefit from it with no effort at all! 

It's what they're doing now, trying to benefit from it with the challenge. She's credited here too:

BUT there's another version on Spotify credited to another main artist now!

I guess it's not that easy to see who's behind all this s**t.