Madonna's singles and multiple versions on spotify

marcusvap

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, deathproof said:

What’s the issue?

not really a problem. is that most singles have different counts for each version (studio, celebration, tic, ghv2, etc) so it's always split.

she loses the strength of having big stacks and the songs get separate counts. boring for those who like to follow charts, but it's not a problem.

Edited by marcusvap (see edit history)

They are slowly linking them as they did with True Blue 35 - I imagine a tidy up and linking songs will happen as part of the back catalogue reissues -  nobody was really looking after her catalogue well on streaming and digital platforms and the new deal means it will be addressed - also things like having correct versions on the albums etc 

22 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

They are slowly linking them as they did with True Blue 35 - I imagine a tidy up and linking songs will happen as part of the back catalogue reissues -  nobody was really looking after her catalogue well on streaming and digital platforms and the new deal means it will be addressed - also things like having correct versions on the albums etc 

that tiktok frozen remix is getting more daily streams on spotify than ANY madonna song currently and madonna with orbit aren't mentioned ANYWHERE  :rip:  madonna is basically losing popularity cuz they don't credit her in her own song, who cares what will they do inthe 40th anniversary, the trend would've end along with the chance of her getting a boost in streaming 

57 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

that tiktok frozen remix is getting more daily streams on spotify than ANY madonna song currently and madonna with orbit aren't mentioned ANYWHERE  :rip:  madonna is basically losing popularity cuz they don't credit her in her own song, who cares what will they do inthe 40th anniversary, the trend would've end along with the chance of her getting a boost in streaming 

I totally agree with you Madonna needs to be credited for her song. If Frozen remix is going viral, people will find their way to the original which can mean a big boost for Madonna's streaming. This is an opportunity to boost her on Spotify.

33 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

I totally agree with you Madonna needs to be credited for her song. If Frozen remix is going viral, people will find their way to the original which can mean a big boost for Madonna's streaming. This is an opportunity to boost her on Spotify.

Yeah I’ve noticed. They remixed and have given no credits to it. Don’t even think it’s called Frozen.

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

They are onto that remix 

35 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

some projects  called WHOCALLIZZA and Circles Bob , both similar versions of Frozen's remix

its basically all over tik tok

a thousand videos 

Wow, that's really a crappy remix lol. I had low standards for a TikTok remix but still :salty:

We are lucky Frozen is even going viral because of it :Madonna006:

7 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Wow, that's really a crappy remix lol. I had low standards for a TikTok remix but still :salty:

We are lucky Frozen is even going viral because of it :Madonna006:

its basically one note loop.

i guess its fine  for short vids with 10 -15 sec

bad  thing is Madonna , Orbit or even Leonard not credited :Madonna056:  

A thousand posts on Tik Tok is not exactly a viral thing. :tongue:

But the "original" song on Spotify, released on August 30 this year, is now almost 3 million streams (so there's going to be money from this) and doesn't have her, Orbit or Leonard credited, so that's fishy: 

I guess it will be taken down soon, if Warner or everyone is aware of this.