The Britney Army is the leading example of a fanbase

madonnaultimate

5 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Im a britney fan since day one! I also love madonna. But b-army is more dedicated and powerful than madders...

i puke at madders so much lol ..cringe galore at that nickname ...if only Britney fans were more dedicated when it come to actually buying her music so she didnt have to be stuck in Vegas for the rest of her career ..i think its a age thing , i also think its because Madonna does not always give fans what they want - she does what she wants to do and this puts casual fans off - they wont support the projects they do not like but if she put a disco album out they would be all over it like a rash lol - i don't think britney has really experimented with music apart from maybe blackout ..if madonna put out albums like confessions all of the time she would have so much more support but like she said during her show " we are not here to be popular we are here to be free " ..i respect that although id love a dance album from her 

I was just looking up Me Against The Music on Amazon Prime Music. For some reason, my favorite remix from the CD single, Bloodshy & Avant’s Dubbie Style Remix, is on there labeled as Bloodshy & Avant’s Chix Mix with NO Madonna on the track.

They wiped our girl from the remix and it’s just Britney against the music. You can really hear M’s contribution when it’s removed.

Do you think this was like a rights thing? It ticks me off that the MATM single isn’t streaming it had a few good versions that I want for my playlist, bizarre this version even exists. 

Hashtag Justice for Madonna on Me Against the Music. ?

7 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

Im a britney fan since day one! I also love madonna. But b-army is more dedicated and powerful than madders...

Lol they didn’t make Glory a hit album in spite of being pretty good…

Meanwhile Madonna fans made Bedtime Stories a hit album on streaming in 2020

I dont like all this bullshit about one fanbase being better than another based on dedication. Just because a fan base talks a bunch of crap does not mean they are more dedicated. Britney Spears fans do a hell of a lot more lip service than actually supporting her releases these days. I will be the first to admit that the constant bitching in the Madonna community can get old but atleast we are a diverse group with different opinions that actually supports her work physically, even though I do think some of the older fans need to get with the times and start streaming her stuff if we wanna see her chart again. It would be such a drag to be a part of a toxic cult like the BTS Army for example, in general the Madonna community is great because it tends to be a pretty intelligent group.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

On 10/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, Andreo said:

Sorry but this is SO extra. You can say anything about Madonna but she ALWAYS had that fuck you attitude. Just because she says that shit on stage now, it doesn't mean she's regressing mentally or she's "slaved" by the industry, you really had the audacity to call her an industry victim as if she's got destroyed and killed by fame (example is the poor Britney), just because some fans don't like her "fuck u hater I do what I want" attitude, bro are you even ok? How is that even a bad thing. She has always given 0 fucks and that's why she has always felt free to say whatever she wants, including the "get pissed lmao" comments like the grill one. I understand fans getting annoyed at her attitude sometimes, totally, but comments like this are something else Imo no offense, sometimes fans really describe Madonna as if she's an old rotten lady suffering of dementia, really, you guys make her appear WAY WORSE than who she's actually is, someone who never gave a fuck about not being liked and just having fun with this

she gives ' fuck' that is why she is in constant agressive mode

2 hours ago, into the erotico said:

she gives ' fuck' that is why she is in constant agressive mode

She's smart, If she really gave that much fuck about it, she could have toned down in order to be liked more, but she doesn't. She's always been like this, since day one. Also, idk how many would be able not to be pissed if they ever were in her place, getting shit on since day one lol

It's hard to compare. I don't feel at ease being called a specific name for being a Madonna fan, even the word fan bothers me (even though that's what i am) because from day one she seemed to fight against the idea of a fanbase. She never pandered to us until social media. She has a love/hate relationship with us just like the one we have with her. I always cringed at Michael Jackson's pandering to his fans, it felt so fake and annoying and they looked as psycho as he seemed to be. I did not want that. Also Madonna was always about questioning everything and pushing us to question things too so we still question her. It's not something other artists nurture in their fans and they are the ones leading the dance in a way. That's why every artist's relationship with their fans and every fanbases are different. Madonna fans can be snotty and blasé and looking down on other fanbase, which i think caused a lot of anger towards Madonna from fans of other artists. Being a Madonna fan also comes with baggage. Other fansbases just enjoy the music, the clothes, the voice, the dance, the videos whatever....we do that too but we must also deal with the politics, the provocation, the social phenomena etc... some fans just want the music and the clothes some want the politics, some want it all. Sometimes she does it easy, sometimes she's very challenging even to us. That's the big difference also with other fanbases and artists.