Re-invention Tour live in Ireland

Eduardo Santos

• Eduardo Santos changed the title to Re-invention Tour live in Ireland

The most miserable experience of my life was this show.

Lost in the middle of nowhere; crammed against drunken inbred idiot Irish people for hours on end, unable to move. Rain, wind, cold....

When she FINALLY got on stage she was clearly angry about something. You can see her shouting to the stage hands in front to mop the conveyor belt before she started Nobody Knows Me. It was one disaster after another. She even talks about her feeling in I'm Going To Tell You A Secret.

Then having to shuffle back to a bus surrounded by zombies complaining that they didn't know the songs she sang....drunken slags in pink cowboy hats singing Like A Virgin badly....

endless nightmares about that show.

Beautiful full moon that night though.

(My second most miserable show was surprise surprise MDNA Dublin...something about Irish people and misery, they go hand in hand.)

2 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

The most miserable experience of my life was this show.

Lost in the middle of nowhere; crammed against drunken inbred idiot Irish people for hours on end, unable to move. Rain, wind, cold....

When she FINALLY got on stage she was clearly angry about something. You can see her shouting to the stage hands in front to mop the conveyor belt before she started Nobody Knows Me. It was one disaster after another. She even talks about her feeling in I'm Going To Tell You A Secret.

Then having to shuffle back to a bus surrounded by zombies complaining that they didn't know the songs she sang....drunken slags in pink cowboy hats singing Like A Virgin badly....

endless nightmares about that show.

Beautiful full moon that night though.

(My second most miserable show was surprise surprise MDNA Dublin...something about Irish people and misery, they go hand in hand.)

What happened in Dublin?