*** Madame ❌tra Q&A on Paramount + / Nov 18th 2021 ***

Frank

• Frank changed the title to *** Madame ❌tra Q&A on Paramount + / Nov 18th 2021 ***

She was steeped in Kabbalah in the late 90's and she thought The Matrix was "stupid"? The Matrix IS Kabbalah...

I'm not sure I believe this story, then again The Matrix is from Warner...why is she saying this now. Because the new Matrix is out soon and she is back with Warner?

And Will Smith was supposed to be Neo....so maybe it was true.

Couldn't have been for Trinity. Really? 

And she went and did The Next Best Thing instead...sometimes I have no idea what she is thinking.

Edited by xrayeyes (see edit history)

3 hours ago, xrayeyes said:

She was steeped in Kabbalah in the late 90's and she thought The Matrix was "stupid"? The Matrix IS Kabbalah...

I'm not sure I believe this story, then again The Matrix is from Warner...why is she saying this now. Because the new Matrix is out soon and she is back with Warner?

And Will Smith was supposed to be Neo....so maybe it was true.

Couldn't have been for Trinity. Really? 

And she went and did The Next Best Thing instead...sometimes I have no idea what she is thinking.

Why would she even lie about this?

She was also given a chance to be in Chicago and lots of other great movies after Evita and decided for The Next Best Thing and Swept Away, lol

She probably didn't even want us to know how many missed opportunities she had during the years.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, The Ghost said:

What's it like?   How long is it?

It's quite nice, actually.

Celebrities ask her questions via recorded videos, and Madonna sits in an old cinema (or something like that) and answers them.

Two dragqueens host the event and the crowd is great.

The 36 minutes just flew by. :)

48 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

Wait, I never noticed she got the year wrong when talking about the song. Thats classic Madonna for you.

Haha very true! It wouldn’t be Madonna if she forgot something!

I actually was loving all her details about the story, where she was loving, how she got the bike, where she was riding to, the money advance…

it makes me excited for this biopic!