Santa Madonna - The first Madonna podcast in Spanish is on!

Unruhe

Hello everyone!/¡Hola a todos!

I've been part of this wonderful Madonna fandom community for so long now and I feel this is one of the ways to share back to it in a good way. After loving the Madonna podcasts floating around, especially Inside The Groove (go listen to it NOW if you haven't yet) and MLVC I felt there was a need for a Madonna podcast in Spanish, so after a couple months of work with two dear friends of mine we are finally ready to proudly present you guys with:

He sido parte de esta maravillosa comunidad de fans de Madonna por tanto tiempo que siento que esta es una de las mejores formas de retribuir un poco. Después de amar los podcasts en inglés sobre Madonna que han estado apareciendo especialmente Inside The Groove (si saben inglés tienen que escucharlo ya mismo) y MLVC sentí que había una necesidad de un podcast en español, así que junto a dos amigos después de un par de meses de preparación estamos listos para presentarles con orgullo:

Santa Madonna 
logo.thumb.jpg.1676708ff71bfcdf9cebbe0936af545b.jpg

El primer podcast sobre Madonna en castellano

Realizado por fans desde Buenos Aires para todo mundo porque la música hace que la gente se junte. ?

The first two episodes are online and ready to play in all platforms (under SANTA MADONNA), First Episode is a celebration of the 28th anniversary of Madonna's first show in Buenos Aires back in 1993 and the second one is a revisiting of all things Ray Of Light since its conception to the failed tour. Feel free to give me your feedback and ideas, I'd love to hear what you guys think. Next episode will be in two weeks starting to cover the B Sides and unreleased Madonna tracks (I know many of you will love to go over them), and then every Saturday there will be a new 30 minutes episode (these first two are 50 minutes specials). Hope you guys like it!

Los primeros dos episodios ya están online y listos para escuchar en todas las plataformas (bajo el término SANTA MADONNA). El primer episodio es una celebración del 28vo aniversario del primer show de Madonna en Buenos Aires allá por 1993 y el segundo es un repaso de toda la cronología de Ray Of Light desde su composición hasta la gira que no pudo ser. Por favor siéntanse libres de contactarme con sus ideas y reflexiones, me encantaría saber qué les pareció. El próximo episodio se estrenará en dos semanas y vamos a empezar con el tema de Lados B y canciones inéditas de Madonna (sé que a muchos aquí les interesa este tema), y luego de eso todos los sábados tendremos un episodio nuevo de media hora (estos primeros son especiales de 50 minutos). ¡Espero de corazón que les guste!

LISTEN HERE/ESCUCHAR AQUÍ

Spotify: 
https://open.spotify.com/show/6BHwPb9NJVAoxcAryGcnxl?si=i0-UEHZ4T6SI4RWWU2EeZA&utm_source=copy-link

Youtube: 
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgF77S8otxvfwEobr_az03tGVgCL4tku0

Instagram: https://instagram.com/santamadonnapodcast

• 3 weeks later...

writing from Chile! I haven't had the time to listen to it, but it really looks promising! I really love how the Latin American community keeps growing and growing <3 and Santa Madonna is really the perfect name.

PS: I remember a radio special for her 50th birthday where local musicians talked about her influence on them and their work, it was called Te Lo Juro por Madonna.

On 11/18/2021 at 10:23 AM, mr00mister said:

writing from Chile! I haven't had the time to listen to it, but it really looks promising! I really love how the Latin American community keeps growing and growing <3 and Santa Madonna is really the perfect name.

PS: I remember a radio special for her 50th birthday where local musicians talked about her influence on them and their work, it was called Te Lo Juro por Madonna.

Thank you so much!! I'm really looking forward to your opinion and feedback! Also we have a section where people tell their dreams of Madonna so if you did dream of her feel free to send your voice message!! I'm really happy doing it and hope to reach as much fans and non fans as possible! 

PS: Te lo juro por Madonna is a flawless name lol