M is now officially using TikTok and it's brilliant !

Redha DBL

At this point it would be amazing if she officially released the remix on Spotify and all platforms.

But I'm surprised and happy that she's so committed to it. :cute: The "Madame X Q & A" with celebrities is another good idea to keep things interesting and having new content after the release of the tour. Her new press team is quite good.

30 minutes ago, Prayer said:

At this point it would be amazing if she officially released the remix on Spotify and all platforms.

But I'm surprised and happy that she's so committed to it. :cute: The "Madame X Q & A" with celebrities is another good idea to keep things interesting and having new content after the release of the tour. Her new press team is quite good.

a video to go along with the photoshoot would be good despite the obvious usual backlash she will get from people offended by the monroe theme 

Finally her team is starting to get a clue. This is a great idea for her to try and become active on popular platforms like tiktok where there are some potential new younger fans to win. Tiktok is one of those things that can really help you with promotion because videos are always going viral.

21 hours ago, Blond Ambition said:

Finally her team is starting to get a clue. This is a great idea for her to try and become active on popular platforms like tiktok where there are some potential new younger fans to win. Tiktok is one of those things that can really help you with promotion because videos are always going viral.

Do you really thin that the majority of young people are interested in Madonna???  Her fan base is mainly older I would have thought?

2 hours ago, DJ Flange said:

Do you really thin that the majority of young people are interested in Madonna???  Her fan base is mainly older I would have thought?

What does that have anything to do with trying to make use of current popular platforms to win new fans? which she has already succeeded doing with the Frozen remix.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)