RinoTheBouncer

8 hours ago, Askeroff said:

i did a quick covers from film :Madonna003:

VhdICjNtFzM.jpg?size=700x900&quality=95&

CNRImlfDI3s.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=95

Abk4s6yCLrQ.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=95

xHoOYlhQhjI.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=95

Ent1584gskc.jpg?size=1280x720&quality=95

Such good work! These are miles better than the actual covers.

This video is the best thing about this whole project, actually feels artistic and M looks real and beautiful. 

Such a shame the official photos for the spread we ended up with were so underwhelming in comparison. The over editing and the use of bizarrely low-quality images that are all pixelated and low- budget looking… expected better from Steven Klein. 

With all due respect to Klein and his artistic intentions, this is what I expected from this photoshoot. It's classy and on point, from the outfits to the pieces of jewelry. Overall, IMHO, it's a hidden tribute to the entire Hollywood's Golden Era, from Mae West for the sunglasses to the couple Garbo - Dietrich for the black cigarette and the tailleur. Obviously Marilyn remains the main model and the focal point of the project. And about her, well, I have no words, she's fabulous, simply fabulous. As years pass by, she still exudes a kind of magnetism and allure that I've seen only in a bunch of Hollywood superstars, the brightest ones in that crazy universe. It's amazing, she is still amazing.

I don't wanna sound whiny or boomer-ish, but I wish she looked like this way on Instagram: these photos are another evidence that, with the righ tricks and elegant outfits, beauty is ageless and current edits/filters are just a disgrace.