Justify My Love - MDNA Tour backdrop

lucasciccone

Can we all agree this is one of the best backdrops she has ever done. It's sexy and classy and pure Madonna!
And this reversion of Justify My Love is just brilliant! I feel like it keeps the essence and soul of the original song but in a modern way. And the amazing transition to Vogue :drama:
...LOVE ME
PastelAlarmingBrant-max-1mb.gif

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

My face watching the video in the HUGE screens, live from the "MDNA" Golden Pit:

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Pure sex. I loved it and still love it so much. Great remix, too!

When I saw her in Córdoba, Argentina, I was really excited to see this interlude live... Do you remember there was a blackout during the show? The power went off during Open Your Heart and she came back like an hour later with Vogue. I was so sad for Justify My Love :drama:

12 minutes ago, lucasciccone said:

When I saw her in Córdoba, Argentina, I was really excited to see this interlude live... Do you remember there was a blackout during the show? The power went off during Open Your Heart and she came back like an hour later with Vogue. I was so sad for Justify My Love :drama:

OMG I'm so sorry to read that. That interlude was one of the many highlights of that tour! :sad:

• 1 year later...

I think this MDNA Remix of Justify My Love samples a Lil Louis remix:

https://youtu.be/oFsgZ3GWxCg?t=19

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oFsgZ3GWxCg?start=19" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry but i don't find it interesting. Nothing happens. Madonna shaking her ass during for 4 minutes and doing the same lascivious poses again and again. It's not because you turn your video into black & white that it will become a piece of art. No purpose, no real storyline, no strong messages, boring styling very obvious for Madonna and done a million of times before. As for the remix its... a remix. Uninspired.