Madonna at AmFAR last night.

Brendanlovesu1

6 hours ago, Loru said:

Blah blah, you are one of those Nazi-fans, I've been reading similar comments since when I was born. Those fans who think that no criticism can be made of Madonna because she is like a deity, absolute and unerring.

I argued what I said, explaining how I interpret what I see. And anyway, beyond my interpretation which I wrote in my previous comment, there are some aspects of what she does that I don't like, even just the fact that the way she looks in social media is totally fake (maybe the fakest celebrity ig profile I know) and that conveys an absolutely negative message that leads more and more people to dysmorphia.

She's not the only one who does this, she’s not the one responsible of that, but when it comes to her I just say that I can't appreciate this. I expected her to be more careful about body positivity.
I've always supported Madonna at so many times and appreciated the Madame X era, however, she's a flawed person and one I may not appreciate everything about 100%.  And I'm not talking about a reinvention of her like the many she has done in the past.
I don't expect to see her dance like she danced in 2012, I don't live in the past, you get older. It's just that I feel like she's totally deconstructing her image. And she can do that, but I may not be totally convinced by the way she's doing it.

Look Jack, I am not someone that believes in worshiping anyone, dont use that tired old argument just because I called you out. Madonna being fake on social media does affect shit lol, do you really think that the majority of people who support Madonna's music even care what the hell she does on social media? again you are being over dramatic just like the people who say she is ruining her legacy by posting a filtered picture lmao. If you want to have an argument about things of actual substance like which of her albums you like and dislike thats one thing, its another to lose your marbles over something as meaningless as social media and judge her based off something that was invented upon the notion of being fake. I never said you are not free to have your opinions now did I? but if your opinions are stupid than I am going to call you out. Just like I would call someone out who said that Hard Candy is Madonna's best album?