Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Lil Nas X, More Appear in Madonna’s ‘Madame XTRA Q&A’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Brendanlovesu1

A host of stars, including Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian and Lil Nas X are set to appear in Madonna’s “Madame X Presents: Madame Xtra Q&A.”

The Madonna special will air on Paramount Plus on Nov. 18 and is hosted by “RuPaul’s Drag Race” winners Symone and Aquaria. Each of the stars appearing pose their burning questions to the star. In the special, Kardashian asks: “Do you have all of your awards show and music video wardrobe, and if you do, do you let your daughter wear any of it?” Kardashian admits she would love to raid the closet “so badly,” and asks the Queen of pop if she could borrow an item to wear one day.

Watch what Madonna answers below:

“Madame X” was filmed in January 2020 during Madonna’s six-night stand at the Coliseu dos Recreios in Lisbon, Portugal, as part of her 11th concert tour, which marked the first time she had played in theaters and smaller venues since 1985 Like a Virgin tour. The concert opens with “God Control,” and is followed by “Dark Ballet,” with its sample from Tchaikovsky’s The Nutcracker.

The album was released in 2019 and is a collection of 15 new songs inspired by Madonna’s residency in Lisbon, Portugal.  “Lisbon is where my record was born,” Madonna said, “I found my tribe there and a magical world of incredible musicians that reinforced my belief that music across the world is truly all connected and is the soul of the universe.”

The Q&A was filmed when Madonna held court at the premiere of the new documentary “Madame X” on Sept. 23 at New York’s Paradise Club at the Edition Times Square.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/kim-kardashian-madame-q-and-a-madonna-1235107740/

4 hours ago, DanK said:

So, only people of great intelligence and artistry, or some would say : her equals. She really knows how to surround herself with the best ones. After Rolling Stone's "Musicians on musicians" special with none other than Maluma, more legends meeting a legend, yeaaaah !

What's so bad about Maluma? And MX was such a dark serious era especially the actual show so it definitely needed lighter stuff.

10 hours ago, PatrickSamuel said:

Imagine she had milked her Grammy award winning album Ray of Light as much as she's been milking this? Or even Confessions, Music or American Life?

You're joking right? ROL was promoted INCREDIBLY and was even going to have Skin as the 6th single only canceled because of Beautiful Stranger. She literally performed each single several occasions...Frozen was performed several talk shows. ROL was performed Oprah and VMAs...DW was performed on talk shows in Europe. POG was performed on talk shows and EMAs...NRM was performed at the grammys so what else did you want her to do!? American Life was the era that felt like it never fucking ended actually very much like MX. IGTYAS even bled into the Confessions era. Music was only cut short because of her dispute with WB otherwise we would've had a 4th single which would've bled into GHV2.

Edited by Alpha (see edit history)

1 hour ago, deathproof said:

It’s because a remix was commissioned. But I guess that’s not really concrete proof it was suppose to be the 6th single?

Also true... Also, as much i would have loved it to be a single, it would have been the weirdest choice tbh. So curious about this remix tho, who knows if we'll ever hear it... 

On 11/10/2021 at 5:28 PM, Andreo said:

Wait, is this real?! 

Not true at all - no way was that going to be a single especially as it’s the worst song on the album and has no commercial appeal  . Swim would have probably been the sixth single but seeing as she’s never put more than 5 singles out per album I doubt a 6th single was even likely especially as nothing really matters tanked ?

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic