Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Lil Nas X, More Appear in Madonna’s ‘Madame XTRA Q&A’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Brendanlovesu1

43 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Wonder if we will get real questions asked here..   or maybe just more stupid stuff like what is your favorite perfume..

How about what's your favourite demo/unreleased song..

That's what I wish more fans would do but also her team probably chooses the safe questions. The best Q&A she did was the 2015 one where fans actually asked her legit questions about her "cancelled" single choices, her catalog being released, possible demo albums etc. A lot of these are "What's your favorite color, food, what's awesome about being a mom, tv show you watched?" most of the time.

Interesting, in his review of the premiere Matthew Rettenmund described all the questions asked, including a nasty comment about @Shoful's question about the Batukadeiras, but he seems to have removed this part from the article (at M's staff request?):

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2021/09/madonna-after-party-madame-x-premiere.html

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Interesting, in his review of the premiere Matthew Rettenmund described all the questions asked, including a nasty comment about @Shoful's question about the Batukadeiras, but he seems to have removed this part from the article (at M's staff request?):

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2021/09/madonna-after-party-madame-x-premiere.html

Oh wow yea. I still have a screenshot and it was definitely there

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

Not to sound like a “pick me” fan, but ya it was a totally unnecessary comment for him to include in his “article,” I mean, blog.

Good to see he removed it.

there will always be jealousy among fans i am sure... haha. i know i am as guilty as the next when it comes to contests etc. but  people edit their writing to make it better, maybe he changed his mind. i am a fan of matthew ever since i got the encyclopedia book in the 90s and i enjoyed his write up. what exactly did the edited baduketeria comment include? just curious. it won't change my opinion on the blogger lol as i am a huge fan of his work. also i have zero sympathy for any cattiness of 2 people who are literally In attendance of madonnas world premiere. i mean come on how lucky, do you have to be!?!?!?! you know what i mean?! just thinking out loud lol 

48 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

This Q&A is more about who asked the questions than about her answers...or the questions.

that's why i can't be bothered with this program. i will watch it anyway but it's like, worse than tears of a cloud because at least in that she sang some hidden treasures and cracked some jokes. not the "hey i am

famous and rich and i have a connection to madonna yay" crap i am about to sit thru 

13 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

there will always be jealousy among fans i am sure... haha. i know i am as guilty as the next when it comes to contests etc. but  people edit their writing to make it better, maybe he changed his mind. i am a fan of matthew ever since i got the encyclopedia book in the 90s and i enjoyed his write up. what exactly did the edited baduketeria comment include? just curious. it won't change my opinion on the blogger lol as i am a huge fan of his work. also i have zero sympathy for any cattiness of 2 people who are literally In attendance of madonnas world premiere. i mean come on how lucky, do you have to be!?!?!?! you know what i mean?! just thinking out loud lol 

Cattiness? I’ve never said anything about it:drama:

What a bunch of fake hes lol. Everybody is a "fan" still the most interesting thing they think to ask is what's her favorite color or if she likes candies, genuinely pathetic, when there are real fans who would ask, risking to also sound like a nerd, what genre is inspiring her rn, what are her favourite outtakes of her catalogue, or if she'll ever sing certain songs or whatever, but still regarding her music. The only one I'd not count in this fakery is Katy Perry, as she's always been a great Madonna friend and mostly a fan and also showed appreciation for less known works of her. The other famous people invited there are just ass lickers imo

5 minutes ago, Andreo said:

What a bunch of fake hoes. Everybody is a "fan" still the most interesting thing they think to ask is what's her favorite color or if she likes candies, genuinely pathetic, when there are real fans who would ask, risking to also sound like a nerd, what genre is inspiring her rn, what are her favourite outtakes of her catalogue, or if she'll ever sing certain songs in concert. The only one I'd not count in this fakery is Katy Perry, as she's always been a great Madonna friend and mostly a fan and also showed appreciation for less known works of her. The others are just ass lickers imo

I asked about the batukadeiras. Am I an ass licker :ag:

Though I do wish I asked a better question ?

20 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Cattiness? I’ve never said anything about it:drama:

i just slid into his direct messages about it and he said

"no bitchiness was intended and I apologize... I pulled the entire Q&A review because management told me after the fact that it was for a TV special..."

see i told you all he was cool ? haha.

omggggggg when is it on? tomorow right??. i'll watch cause i am bored AF at work 

26 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I asked about the batukadeiras. Am I an ass licker :ag:

Though I do wish I asked a better question ?

LOL I meant to say that to these famous people invited at the event, not the actual fans ^^'

Yours was such a good question tho, also inherent about the show so even better, a very good one

... Unlike "what's your favourite candy flavor xDDDDDD 1!1!1!", how can be people think of such uninteresting questions... And thanks God she invited ARTISTS to ask her questions LOOLLLL

23 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Not true at all - no way was that going to be a single especially as it’s the worst song on the album and has no commercial appeal  . Swim would have probably been the sixth single but seeing as she’s never put more than 5 singles out per album I doubt a 6th single was even likely especially as nothing really matters tanked ?

?? 

Like a prayer and Erotica both had 6 singles. 

5 minutes ago, Humanfly said:

did NRM tank? i have 2 different friends (female mid 30's) who are not even madonna fans, who refer to either NRM or take a bow as their favorite madonna music video, respectively 

It charted really low, because the physical single was released very late, but it was actually popular. 

3 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

It charted really low, because the physical single was released very late, but it was actually popular. 

Warner had some big fuck ups during the 90s when it came to her single releases. This could have been another top 40 hit had they aligned the release of the maxi with its radio release. Tisk tisk.

Nothing Really Matters is not one of her biggest hits but absolutely not tanked (first of all because it reached TOP 10 in the UK, what i consider a hit, and other European countries) but the only reason it charted that low is because the physicals came late.. that's it, Nothing Really Matters did well.. a perfect example with this is Britney, the poor girl suffered from this like thousand times... her physical cds came late for the singles and songs considered her biggest hits have TOP 40 positions because of this (ex. I'm A Slave 4 U)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic