Ariana Grande, Kim Kardashian, Lil Nas X, More Appear in Madonna’s ‘Madame XTRA Q&A’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Brendanlovesu1

22 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

Nothing Really Matters is not one of her biggest hits but absolutely not tanked (first of all because it reached TOP 10 in the UK, what i consider a hit, and other European countries) but the only reason it charted that low is because the physicals came late.. that's it, Nothing Really Matters did well.. a perfect example with this is Britney, the poor girl suffered from this like thousand times... her physical cds came late for the singles and songs considered her biggest hits have TOP 40 positions because of this (ex. I'm A Slave 4 U)

So happy to know this, I used to thought it tanked too lol. To think she didn't even release it on GHV2... absurd... 

On 11/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, ahlegx said:

Where can I watch the Q&A ?? Because Paramount+ is not available in my country …

20 minutes ago, subversive said:

Could someone share where to watch it... if you know what i mean (blink an aye)

It's on Share Mania, you'll have to register to download:
https://sharemania.us/threads/madonna-madame-x-presents-madame-xtra-q-a-2021-1080p-pmtp-web-dl-aac2-0-h-264-melodie-cc.180870/

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic