Curtains

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hey everyone! The results will be revealed tomorrow, on November 28th, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Would love to have you here to comment the results! @Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirg

Curtains

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think? Give a heart if you want the m

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), I feel like it's time to bring back the Ranking the Albums game. The last time I did this game, I had lots of participants, so I count on you for this one as well.   Rules: -Send me your vote by PM. Do not post your ranking in the thread (this might influence the ranking of other users). -Rank all 15 albums from favorite (#1) to least favorite (#15). -I'm Breathless

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

I'm actually really curious to see ranking. I KNOW I will get mad lol

My prediction: 

#1 Ray of light 

#15 I'm Breathless

In my ranking I’m breathless is much higher than Ray Of Light. Hopefully it will tip the scale more towards your preference ?

• Curtains changed the title to GAME: Ranking the Albums [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic