GAME: Ranking the Albums [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

1 minute ago, GhostOrchid said:

he voted #15 on Like a Prayer so I question his motives

I just can't get into it as much as the others I guess (?) even tho I listened to it more and I'm getting more and more in it everyday idk lol

But I'm not worse than those who trash ROL and COADF anyways drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hey everyone! The results will be revealed tomorrow, on November 28th, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Would love to have you here to comment the results! @Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirg

Curtains

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think? Give a heart if you want the m

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), I feel like it's time to bring back the Ranking the Albums game. The last time I did this game, I had lots of participants, so I count on you for this one as well.   Rules: -Send me your vote by PM. Do not post your ranking in the thread (this might influence the ranking of other users). -Rank all 15 albums from favorite (#1) to least favorite (#15). -I'm Breathless

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Andreo said:

I just can't get into it as much as the others I guess (?) even tho I listened to it more and I'm getting more and more in it everyday idk lol

But I'm not worse than those who trash ROL and COADF anyways drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

haha all good. ROL or COADF people either love or hate, LAP is generally at least average.

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#2 – Erotica

7261222b21a8488cc8482803cd7ecd9e.jpg

- SCORE: 4,24

- Highest Rank : #1 ( @stefo, @le0nard0, @Matty, @Robertthenurse, @jesus, @EgoRod, @Homogenic79, @CVMAD, @deathproof, @Jet, @danielsevilla, @thegoldencalf )

- Lowest Rank : #14 ( @gafuller, @Inco )

#1 – Ray of Light

665794cc5a02e1ed4bfe033a26dc68c2.jpg

- SCORE : 3,82

- Highest Rank : #1 ( @Fabiolous, @Karma, @Andreo, @Leandro Gomes, @GhostOrchid, @RUADJAI, @shakeyerdix, @Polaris, @Unruhe, @Fontainebleau, @Blond Ambition, @truevirgin, @proxy, @PanditaRulez, @Inco, @Nick, @Daphne Du Maurier, @thiagosb, @Blue Jean )

- Lowest Rank : #15 ( @scamper )

Yes, my fave albums :Madonna055:

• Curtains changed the title to GAME: Ranking the Albums [Results Show - Recap on first page]
6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! :)

I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think?

Give a heart if you want the megarates to include the non-album tracks, or a "Wow" if you want only the album tracks to be included.

@Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirgin@mcat@proxy@deathproof@Room977@Shoful@PanditaRulez@Inco@Voguerista@Robertson II@Jet@Nick@Sven@patrice1711@Daphne Du Maurier@cyberrage@danielsevilla@thiagosb@Blue Jean@thegoldencalf@Fernando

Definitely by eras so every song gets a fair chance. and then top tracks of each era in a major finale :fight:

Also make the voting period longer, some people don't log on very often

5 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Definitely by eras so every song gets a fair chance. and then top tracks of each era in a major finale :fight:

Also make the voting period longer, some people don't log on very often

Isn't two weeks long enough? I fear that if i let the voting process being too long then the megarates will be over at the same time as when Madonna will release a new album and god knows how long this might take... ^^'

Hard Candy is such a fine album, fans are just stuck in 2008 using the same "bUt itS kiNdA dAtED nOw, tHiS WouLd hAVe wOrKEd 2 yeArS aGO" excuse, they should let it go, stop trashing it like kids who didn't find a new toy under the xmas tree and start appreciating how fun and energic the album is and hopefully the reissue will help, xoxo 

gretchen amp GIF

48 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! :)

I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think?

Give a heart if you want the megarates to include the non-album tracks, or a "Wow" if you want only the album tracks to be included.

@Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirgin@mcat@proxy@deathproof@Room977@Shoful@PanditaRulez@Inco@Voguerista@Robertson II@Jet@Nick@Sven@patrice1711@Daphne Du Maurier@cyberrage@danielsevilla@thiagosb@Blue Jean@thegoldencalf@Fernando

I don’t think such tracks should be included…

3 minutes ago, Room977 said:

Yay ! My favourite got Top 5! (It deserved better).  Too bad it's missing in the recap on the main page  eheheheh@Curtainsgive my #1 the recognition it deserves!!
(I'm just kidding ....I'm talking about American Life erased, Like a Prayer duplicated) 

woops thank you for telling me! :)

On 11/12/2021 at 3:04 AM, Curtains said:

#1 - 3,82 - Ray of Light

#2 - 4,24 - Erotica

#3 - 4,80 - Like a Prayer

#4 - 5,55 - Confessions on a Dancefloor

#5 - 6,47 - American Life

#6 - 6,84 - Music

#7 - 7,38 - Bedtime Stories

#8 - 7,80 - True Blue

#9 - 9,13 - Madonna

#10 - 9,27 - Madame X

#11 - 10,15 - Rebel Heart

#12 - 10,64 - I'm Breathless

#13 - 10,69 - Like a Virgin

#14 - 11,07 - Hard Candy

#15 - 12,16 - MDNA

Well, this is pretty close to how I voted I have to say. So y'all have good taste :smke: except for Madame X which should have swapped places with Music or Bedtime stories. It was my #5 actually. I'm glad people agree that MDNA is trash and an embarrassment. 

Though I ranked Like A Prayer and True Blue as 1 and 2, but Ray of Light is undeniably one of the best records she made and I ranked it as #3 on my rank list. I also love those non-singles such as Candy-Perfumed Girl, Skin, Sky Fits Heaven, To Have and Not To Hold... everything!!!! :heart:

LAPgethitbybus.thumb.jpg.781f9bb261d9dc2a9cb8b5df67645bbb.jpg

• Enrico unfeatured this topic