Curtains

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

Hey everyone! The results will be revealed tomorrow, on November 28th, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Would love to have you here to comment the results! @Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirg

Curtains

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think? Give a heart if you want the m

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), I feel like it's time to bring back the Ranking the Albums game. The last time I did this game, I had lots of participants, so I count on you for this one as well.   Rules: -Send me your vote by PM. Do not post your ranking in the thread (this might influence the ranking of other users). -Rank all 15 albums from favorite (#1) to least favorite (#15). -I'm Breathless

Posted Images

I missed everything! Whoops! Next time I’ll set an alarm hahaha! @Shoful We did our best for Madame X. It’s truly an album for those with young hearts, old souls, and a middle aged spirit, jk! Cheers @Curtainsto the next festivities. Maybe I’ll pull out the bootleg Hard Candy vintage wine and take some MDNA jk

Just logging on now! Thank you @Curtains for doing this, and I am really looking forward to more of them. One recommendation is to have longer between releasing the results as the timezone is tough for me then I had to work, so am only seeing now and missing the fun and commenting as you go xoxo

Comments are

WTF LAV is 3rd last?? How can it be? This was the album that put her on the global map, so many styles shown with her voice such as LDLHA, through to Pretender. Oh how can it be. I do love this album, though admit for those who didn’t grow up with it, it may not have aged well….

Rebel Heart will get its redemption, one day!

Madonna at 9????

American Life at #5, yes I can deal with this

Overall a tough job, how can you rate so much greatness against each other. I think LAV and RH deserved better, and while I love ROL it is not my favourite, but overall, I think this ranking is not too bad.

Can't wait for the next poll!

23 hours ago, Curtains said:

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun, especially at the end when there were more people ! :)

I'm planning to do more stuff like this in the near future. As said above, I wanted to do a megarate for every album (rating each track from an album). However I'm still debating on including the non-album tracks as well and do the rates era by era (for example, having Ain't No Big Deal competing for the first album megarate). What do you think?

Give a heart if you want the megarates to include the non-album tracks, or a "Wow" if you want only the album tracks to be included.

@Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirgin@mcat@proxy@deathproof@Room977@Shoful@PanditaRulez@Inco@Voguerista@Robertson II@Jet@Nick@Sven@patrice1711@Daphne Du Maurier@cyberrage@danielsevilla@thiagosb@Blue Jean@thegoldencalf@Fernando

Do it now babe ;)

Finally taking a look at these results...I'm happy to see American Life made it into the top 5!

Ray Of Light and Erotica as the top two is very predictable, now necessarily wrong, but predicable.

It's a shame people don't appreciate Hard Candy for what it is. It's definitely not her best album, but it's not her second worst either.

On 11/29/2021 at 6:05 PM, voguemadonna said:

Finally taking a look at these results...I'm happy to see American Life made it into the top 5!

Ray Of Light and Erotica as the top two is very predictable, now necessarily wrong, but predicable.

It's a shame people don't appreciate Hard Candy for what it is. It's definitely not her best album, but it's not her second worst either.

You have to remember... it's not that people don't appreciate it... There's just alot of great albums above it. I love alot of Hard Candy, but it ended up #10 on my list. I still love to listen to it. 

52 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

You have to remember... it's not that people don't appreciate it... There's just alot of great albums above it. I love alot of Hard Candy, but it ended up #10 on my list. I still love to listen to it. 

You're absolutely right and I understand it's a matter of personal taste too. I was making more of a general statement than a comment about the ranking.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic