Does anyone watch his reactions?

Régine Filange

I've watched him and used to belong to his Patreon when he started his Madonna journey. He was moving and kinda MIA for a bit and I stopped following.

He's a good reactor, but the best reactions are by Empress Reacts. She's been on an incredible Madonna journey - currently on the tail-end of the LAP era. She has made me fall in love with M all over again. Check her out and subscribe! :)

1 minute ago, MCL_1993 said:

There are a few reaction Youtubers I like but him…. Hmm….

I love how this guy fell in love with M the more content he watched. He's also a cutie ?

Omg i hate that guy. He's so cringy and fake. Much prefer the other reaction youtubers

15 hours ago, Celebration said:

I avoid all reaction videos. It's just silly people trying to steal others thunder.

However. I do watch The Honest Vocal Coach sometimes, but her reactions are interesting, since she reacts to singing technique and stuff like that.

There's a black girl who says she's from Africa on YT.
Clicking her 'links' you find you can pay to request A Song.
A Lot of these videos are just cash earners and nothing else.
Though the gal above did say that Donna Summer's Love To Love You Baby didn't sound quite so naughty when she first heard it on South African radio.
Guess What ?
There IS a 'clean edit' /remix of that tune only released in South Africa.
And yes...it is more than 3 seconds long.
:thinker:

11 hours ago, chle70 said:

2 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Omg i hate that guy. He's so cringy and fake. Much prefer the other reaction youtubers

These are the only 2 reactors I have watched when it comes to Madonna Empress is def my favorite! I have enjoyed watching her experience the journey she is on & wish more people would do the same it's really the only way to truly experience & "get" such a vast legendary artist like Madonna just listening to or watching 1 or 2 videos isn't ever gonna come close to any kind of experience. I applaud her for the way she is doing it! 

The second guy I agree is cute as can be & his reactions to M are so great it reminds me of myself sometimes LOL! Very fun to me! Everyone else I've seen are kinda blah (except the Ajay lady just thought of her she is a RIOT & doesn't hold back LOL!) but really those are the only ones I can tolerate. I've seen others but never really find them as good as the above mentioned ones. I watch them sometimes on breaks at work & am subscribed to Empress so I get notified when she uploads a new Madonna related video. 

The only thing I DON'T like is this Patreon BS I will never pay someone to react to something I think that is stupid really but that's just me. Alot of them asking for money or "Patreon's" are just trying to get something for free in my opinion & I don't like that sorry! Even Empress, she has merchandise & all that I am not that into ANY Youtuber so I don't get all that but I know there are people out there who are so obviously there's a point to it for alot of people. That said, sure I like seeing people react to things sometimes especially when it's Madonna! 

3 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

There are a few reaction Youtubers I like but him…. Hmm….

I love how this guy fell in love with M the more content he watched. He's also a cutie ?

This was the other guy I meant to tag but tagged the wrong post & didn't know how to fix it. This guy's reactions are so cute and remind me of myself. The other guy who supposedly never saw the "Vogue" videoor anyone else, nah thanks LOL! 

23 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Can people just answer the question in the OP and make another thread for the things *they* want to talk about, i'm scrolling down to find a comment that answers my question for no reason all this time

1g4kZXZ.gif

Why don’t you just subscribe to his patreon and call it a day?

21 hours ago, PlayPause said:

I mean, can you take seriously a guy pretending he NEVER saw the Vogue video in 2021?

It has been all over the place in pop culture for 30 years. Why should we trust his opinion about anything?

I don’t know what’s so unbelievable about that? I’d hardly seen any Madonna videos when I first started to explore her music. 

2 hours ago, PlayPause said:

Sure they don't but MTV is far from being the only way to watch a music video. Youtube has been doing it ever since.

Knowing how these kind of videos are made, "first time reaction" is so much bullshit.

The difference between putting MTV on and YouTube is that you have to go out of your way to watch a specific video selection on YouTube. Some people might discover videos via a playlist on YouTube, but think about the amount of videos out there, and the amount of playlists. The chances of someone experiencing Vogue for the first time like that is very slim.

Compare us, the fans, who went out of their way to catch these video premieres, who own the VHS / DVDs, and search/download to watch these specific videos. It’s not the same for the general public. So for someone to say they’ve never seen Vogue before, I wouldn’t be surprised.