Ciccone Vineyard and Winery Fundraiser 11/19/21

RUADJAI

Adopt-a-bed.png

This year, Madonna’s birthday wish was for her friends and supporters to adopt a bed in the ward of the Mercy James Centre hospital in Malawi, built especially for children. By adopting a bed, you can ensure that any sick or injured child that comes through the hospital doors has access to world class specialized care.

In support of this cause, Ciccone Vineyard & Winery will be releasing a limited number of exclusive commemorative* 2005 Madonna Wines. 100% of the net proceeds from the wines sold will go to Madonna’s Raising Malawi Foundation and the Mercy James Centre For Pediatric Surgery and Intensive Care.

As a special thank you, Madonna has personally signed a 4×5 picture of herself, with her father Tony (Founder and Owner of Ciccone Vineyard & Winery) to be included with each purchase.

*These wines were archived in storage with an average ambient temperature of 58-62˚F. Sediment at the bottom of the bottle is a normal part of wine aging. These are collector’s items, and we are unable to provide insight on the condition of the wine in the bottle.

Please Note: Purchases available online only. Shipping is limited to the states listed below.

ok i emailed the winery and raising malawi and neither one got back to me yet with pricing lmao.... i want that photo of sylvio and madonna to hang near the front door  to remind me to "keep it together" at work every day lmao. plus i would like the bottle of wine to have a sip on new year's eve. haha jk. i don't drink sediment 

ok not like i ever had a chance of buying this anyway (my guess is it will be one thousand dollars, like the mdna skin autographed tote bag) but i am officially out of the running because i just spent 150$ on concert tickets. tears for fears and garbage. it's not an autograph and a bottle of wine but it will drain my entertainment budget for the week just the same lol

FYI - Someone is selling one on eBay (for $14,000 USD :lol:)   But the cool thing with the listing is it shows photos of the letter that was included as well as the signed photo from Madonna.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/203715719654?hash=item2f6e6731e6:g:gyoAAOSw9LVhnpxw

madonna wine.jpg

madonna wine2.jpg

madonna wine3.jpg

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
On 11/16/2021 at 8:00 PM, Humanfly said:

i would have been 17 when the wine it was released. i took a sip and had a dream and went back to my 17 year. haha. 

they only want you when you're 17 - when you're 21 you're no fun 

Oh wow we're the same age and Ladytron TOTALLY reminds me of my senior year!

hey i just saw this! i have been taking a "social media break" haha. 

On 11/25/2021 at 8:26 AM, BILLSTER said:

FYI - Someone is selling one on eBay (for $14,000 USD :lol:)   But the cool thing with the listing is it shows photos of the letter that was included as well as the signed photo from Madonna.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/203715719654?hash=item2f6e6731e6:g:gyoAAOSw9LVhnpxw

madonna wine.jpg

madonna wine2.jpg

madonna wine3.jpg

that is super  cool! awesome

pics. good for them! iwonder if they are goingto use the money from the auction for malawi or use it to make profit. haha. oh well. i didn't click the auction i just viewed the pics and it looks like that may  have been the 800$ bottle. i can't remember because to be honest when i saw the pics i got jealous cause i wanted that stuff lmao. and it's so far out of my budget ? 

i think they should do another round of t shirts or something we can afford to donate a smaller amount and get something cool , even if it is not a madonna autograph 

1 hour ago, Humanfly said:

hey i just saw this! i have been taking a "social media break" haha. 

that is super  cool! awesome

pics. good for them! iwonder if they are goingto use the money from the auction for malawi or use it to make profit. haha. oh well. i didn't click the auction i just viewed the pics and it looks like that may  have been the 800$ bottle. i can't remember because to be honest when i saw the pics i got jealous cause i wanted that stuff lmao. and it's so far out of my budget ? 

i think they should do another round of t shirts or something we can afford to donate a smaller amount and get something cool , even if it is not a madonna autograph 

For real… I think she’s missing a huge opportunity with her die hard fans who aren’t rich.