Madonna 2005

Ayham

34 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I just came across this cool video from COADF time! Very interesting to see her this way... So relaxed & easy to deal with. She actually seems veryyyyy happy not like now, she's so fake. ??

people change hun not to mention that none of us really know her for you to say that she is "fake" now ... can you elaborate?

1 minute ago, Humanfly said:

people change hun not to mention that none of us really know her for you to say that she is "fake" now ... can you elaborate?

There's no valid point, veteran fans just love to complain at everything of her so they can say she got worse, she's not as brilliant as before, bla bla bla... 

I love this color pallet on her. The rare appearance of a carbohydrate! 

I don't understand how she doesn't hear The Stooges on "ILNY", especially the Thin White Duke Mix (one of my favorite remixes ever). It's very obvious. And everyone but her heard the Jackson's "Can You Feel It?" on "Sorry". I LOVE hearing her discuss music. So much more interesting than a lot of the topics these interviews like to focus on most times.

29 minutes ago, Andreo said:

There's no valid point, veteran fans just love to complain at everything of her so they can say she got worse, she's not as brilliant as before, bla bla bla... 

I'm one of these veteran fans (i became a fan with Into The Groove) and i think she's more brilliant now than when she started. On top of that she looked emaciated and underfed in 2005, this was post horse riding accident and she was in a lot of pain and on painkillers. Maybe that's what the women hating fringe of her fans want for her. 

13 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

I'm one of these veteran fans (i became a fan with Into The Groove) and i think she's more brilliant now than when she started. On top of that she looked emaciated and underfed in 2005, this was post horse riding accident and she was in a lot of pain and on painkillers. Maybe that's what the women hating fringe of her fans want for her. 

Oc I didn't mean every single veteran fan, but most of those who complains and bash her down on a daily basis are that kind of old school fans. She is brilliant for me too, there are even some fantastic MX interviews where she showed how smart and passionate she is now, these fans only complain because they don't like her "insta model" attitude 

Also basically:

Madonna: *suffering and dead inside beacsue of everything she's going through*

Fans:"yeah I like her like that, she's obviously glowing and at her personal peak♥" 

Ok, I'm not into explaining myself lately... But here we go... What I meant by saying fake that now she tend to fake herself in a way that public can't stand her anymore, not to mention cursing/judging everything so badly. We can't deny the fact that she used to be easy going & more interesting to talk to.

Btw how we can really know when she's in pain or not??? That's something completely unknown for us.... Maybe now she's in pain? Do we really know??? Let's be real.

5 minutes ago, Jet said:

But I find how she is now to be how she always was before the “Ritchie” years, so if anything, those were the fakest years if there ever was any fakery!

I'd probably put quotations on the word "fake"  as she's not really fake in the process of having a new persona on top of having a different lifestyle which spans from acting like a virgin-single parent-married-divorce to an insomaniac. Her being vocal (regardless if she's right or wrong, or preaching about a different religion, new politics, spiritual experience) hasn't changed from the beginning. She's just the same old person, in different clothes, roles, and beliefs. The only difference is that she does it well than others.

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

I just came across this cool video from COADF time! Very interesting to see her this way... So relaxed & easy to deal with. She actually seems veryyyyy happy not like now, she's so fake. ??

I don't feel like she's fake, but I do think that sometimes she feels a need to entertain the audience in a way which to us who "know her", we can tell that it is a kinda fake answer. Like when she said in the Madame Xtra Q&A ... Farts make her laugh..... I was totally rolling my eyes but then she started talking about getting a 5,000 advance for her record and buying a bike and talking about her early life from a stream of consciousness and I was enamored... I could tell that the real Madonna was speaking. Not the showgirl, but the one who talks to her kids at night. My poor friend, I had to rewind it a few times cuz I loved it so much. 

18 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I love this color pallet on her. The rare appearance of a carbohydrate! 

I don't understand how she doesn't hear The Stooges on "ILNY", especially the Thin White Duke Mix (one of my favorite remixes ever). It's very obvious. And everyone but her heard the Jackson's "Can You Feel It?" on "Sorry". I LOVE hearing her discuss music. So much more interesting than a lot of the topics these interviews like to focus on most times.

Probably because it was Stuart's idea to borrow from those songs and she doesn't know them :Madonna031: