Madonna and Potential Plastic Surgery

RUADJAI

It's a sensitive issue. Of course is her body and she can do whatever she wants with it. But these kind of videos and articles are gross and most of the time pure speculation based on nothing but the fact that she has changed through the years (we all can see that, thank you very much). - And yet here we are talking about it so we're guilty too.

For being a surgeon, he got most of the facts wrong. Of course using retouched pap pictures from Google Images and mixing them with studio photoshoots won't help.

My fave are the "not much has changed" bits in years where well, actually THERE WAS change. Whatever.

4 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Wow!!! So she had her first face left back in 95???? ? Very interesting video. Thanks @RUADJAI??????

Only she knows. BUT pulling the hair up like that is gonna lift everything in your face anyway. And he didn't even mention that.

singer-madonna-attends-the-12th-annual-m

No need to be a surgeon to know that!

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Only she knows. BUT pulling the hair up like that is gonna lift everything in your face anyway. And he didn't even mention that.

singer-madonna-attends-the-12th-annual-m

No need to be a surgeon to know that!

Yeah... I think she changed the pony tail on "The Blond Ambition Tour" for the curls because three or four liftings a week were too much to her face :P

2 hours ago, Husam Elzien said:

I really don't think she had a fat transfer done in 2000 for a fuller face, it was probably just pregnancy weight considering how slim her face was the next year when she was back to doing regular exercise and touring.

This. She wasn’t getting cheek injections till early 2004.

I grew up in a time before social media when not every aspect of someone's personal affairs was scrutinized to death. She does not look 63 and I dont care if she achieved that through plastic surgery, a good work ethic, healthy eating or a combination of all. I have looked at tons of pictures of Madonna then and now, her features really do not look very different at all. This whole plastic surgery speculation thing has been done to death and I am tired of hearing about it. It it none of our business and just imagine if Madonna actually looked like your average 63 year old? she would be getting tons of hate. She cant win with the trolls. Besides, I am surprised how much information that guy got wrong despite being a surgeon. 

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

some of the images he's analyzing are retouched especially the Evita one. But he does provide some fair points especially towards the end in which we all know she has done some excessive maintenance. I personally don't think she has work done in the 90's especially with the potential face lift. also she did have a kid during those times that could've provided her more of a fuller look on her face. He didn't account her lifestyle that contributes a lot to a body and facial changes. The one thing i did notice is that she started to have more hallow cheekbones in the mid to the late 2000's until by 2009 she started getting more cheek fillers. Some people love the hallow look, some people don't. I'm quite surprised she doesn't  prefer them as she aged.

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

yeah I wish he had a fan there to explain some things like when she had kids and the obvious times she changed stuff like 2008 which was totally skipped over, BUT WE ALL KNOW. Also strange he didn't even touch on the lip injections of the 90's. 

It's weird he was more focused on discussing the higher hairline more than the lips.  Also, can we talk about how he used another photo from 1986 to represent 1989? That photo is from when she did the Make My Video for True Blue. He also used a photo from the 2017 Met to represent 2019. 

Interesting a plastic surgeon doesn't even seem to understand the concept of lighting and lens effects, as well as retouching and make-up. He doesn't take it into account and makes alot of wrong conclusions based on that. But I've noted that so many times before everytime they would ask a plastic surgeon to weigh in on something. Coming up with all sorts of wrong conclusions. And I'm really not a stan that denies plastic surgery in their fav celebratities. 

Comparing flash photography to lighting from above. She already had the nasal folds in her early 20s and its not always a sign of ageing. But that's a typical plastic surgeons conclusion when they try to sell to someone they could use some work. 

Having said that yes Madonna has had alot done in recent years, but before that really not that much aside from some fillers....... until 2005 when it took off first with the slightly enhanced cheeks. Thats the first time imo she changed something about her actual natural bonestrucrure so to say. Although still just injectables. 

Then the obvious 2008 actual cheek implants which gave that rounded look which he totally skipped over. I dont think its a facelift that gave those 'lines', its the effect of the cheekimplants. 

Speaking of cheekimplants... That's usually something they accused celebrities of quite often of in the past when these plastic surgeons would share their views, but cheek implants were actually rarily done. Anyways which is why i was pretty surprised Madonna had that actually done. For once it was actually true now. 

I only think she had an actual facelift just before the madam x era. And another thing he totally skips over was the shaving of the side of her jaws. Which she had done imo. And for some reason hardly anyone has picked up on. 

His commentary was essentially useless. For these type of commentaries you need pictures with the same non-flash photography lighting, and somewhat same angles or poses. And certainly not promotional shots. Unless they were raw images or something. But seems like he can't even make that distinction. 

Edited by Hari Beaux (see edit history)

I don't know: it's Madonna, she had to had surgery, so he found a lot of them ! Maybe too much. The one on 1994 looks quite out of place: it's the picture that looks so good (filters maybe ?). The video that should witness her surgical facelifts seems to fail big time cos it shows she accepted her age and the signs are all there. I think things started to get lost a bit for Hard Candy: I was watching the 4 minutes video the other day and she looks different there.

Watched the entire video: he convinced me she did not do much :lol:

on 2019-2020 something really happened, just look at how she speaks and at her lips! Fillers and botox are nothing. Which celebrity did not have one shoot of them ?

31 minutes ago, Hari Beaux said:

His commentary was essentially useless. For these type of commentaries you need pictures with the same non-flash photography lighting, and somewhat same angles or poses. And certainly not promotional shots. Unless they were raw images or something. But seems like he can't even make that distinction.

Commenting a picture from Take a bow/You'll see video ! That's so usefull when you're trying to prove she had had something ! Oh dear !

It's interesting how everyone felt the cheeks in 2008 were extreme (myself included) but watching clips of that era now, she looked stunning. 

It's also funny how everyone gave Cher, Joan Rivers and Pete Burns so much shit for their work done and now, damn near everyone looks like them. Same with Cher and Lori Davis Haircare after she won her Oscar. Nowadays everyone peddles some bullshit products and no one bats an eye.