Madonna and Potential Plastic Surgery

RUADJAI

Mmm well if she did do anything prior to the American life era it was VERY well done.

I have read botox was being used in Hollywood as early as the late 90’s so if that’s true then I imagine she was doing that.

I think what really concerns me is not Madonna but the young celebs in their 20’s that are all doing it. Lady Gaga is already looking plastic and she’s still young. What will she be like when she’s Madonna’s age?

And Ariana Grande looks like a completely different person to 5 years ago. Celebs can do what they like but they have no right to complain about the scrutiny they receive. They are setting unrealistic beauty standards for young people and it’s very problematic.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Lady Gaga is already looking plastic and she’s still young

Gaga started with fillers almost 9 years ago sadly. She was unrecognizable around 2015, she was basically the equivalent of M in the last years for many of us. In the last year she has looked GORGEOUS as hell and natural as she hasn't looked in years and right a fee weeks ago she started again the fillers thing, it's so sad tbh, she was looking beautiful as hell lately :/

it was rumored that she had her first lift in '06.  It was intact and  she was so pretty and 'mado-nish'. 

The hard core changes began maybe at '11. if she hadn't over done it, it would be better fot her inner self, i think. But on the other hand,  she is over beaten for her image.

The butt implants are useless.

* interesting thread and very civilized. 

Not even talking about M or anyone but in my opinion and in general, fillers are the worst thing that happened in the world of facial beauty procedure. Botox is ok cause it doesn't add volume to the face, it just tense the muscle and so the skin is tight but the volume are not messed up. Fillers add volume under the skin and the result, 8 times out of 10 is that people look puffy, with way out of proportion cheeks that lookd alienish, then to balance it they get fillers and swoll their chin and other areas of the face a d they end up with a face like a bloated ballon and a head way to big then the rest of the body. Then you can balance it by getting bigger butt and boobs but you just shouldn't begin to mess with volumes in the first place. Use botox to tense a bit what is lose and you will look fresh and still like yourself (look at M from the early 00's till 2006) but don't mess with volumes, if anything you will look older, bloated and with parts of your face out of proportion. 

On 11/20/2021 at 10:30 AM, Régine Filange said:

i don't think she did anything in the 80s/90s besides the lips in 1990, it all seemed very natural if she did idk. she looked her age 

I agree. I think the first major surgery happened around the time of the Sorry video. 

A simple explanation for the fuller face around the release of Music is obviously that she had just had baby. 

On 11/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, Piksel8 said:

some of the images he's analyzing are retouched especially the Evita one. But he does provide some fair points especially towards the end in which we all know she has done some excessive maintenance. I personally don't think she has work done in the 90's especially with the potential face lift. also she did have a kid during those times that could've provided her more of a fuller look on her face. He didn't account her lifestyle that contributes a lot to a body and facial changes. The one thing i did notice is that she started to have more hallow cheekbones in the mid to the late 2000's until by 2009 she started getting more cheek fillers. Some people love the hallow look, some people don't. I'm quite surprised she doesn't  prefer them as she aged.

Evita? Isn’t that Take A Bow?

On 11/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, Andreo said:

Gaga started with fillers almost 9 years ago sadly. She was unrecognizable around 2015, she was basically the equivalent of M in the last years for many of us. In the last year she has looked GORGEOUS as hell and natural as she hasn't looked in years and right a fee weeks ago she started again the fillers thing, it's so sad tbh, she was looking beautiful as hell lately :/

The problem with plastic surgeons is you go in for one thing and they start pointing out your other so-called problem areas which they can discuss “next time”. It takes a lot of willpower and confidence not to buy into that crap. People think plastic surgeons know perfection and beauty so when they see something they deem wrong with your appearance they must know what they’re talking about. Suddenly everyone ends up looking like they came off an assembly line. Those things people claim as facial flaws are what give people character. A lot of people go into plastic surgeon’s office already feeling vulnerable. It’s not hard to understand why so many people end up going overboard. It’s easy to be talked into things and the power a person feels, that they can change anything about themselves if they have the money (or don’t mind going into debt), is intoxicating.