Curtains

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Curtains

So I ended up getting 52 votes, thanks a lot to everyone! I'll be away for the rest of this week and since people wanted a tiny bit more time to be aware of when the results show will be happening, I can announce that the Results Show will happen next Tuesday, on December 21th, at 3pm EST / 9pm CET. Hope you'll be able to be there! @Holger, @Fernando, @PanditaRulez, @Unruhe, @Fabiolous, @mirtillo, @MisterMistere, @EgoRod, @Andreo, @cybertotor, @chipie, @Room977, @Inco, @voguem

Curtains

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album. Let's start where it all began, the first album, released in 1983. As requested by most users who participated to the last game, non-album tracks from the same era will also be included.   Rules: - Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition. - Rate each song from 1 to 10. Yo

Curtains

Might be interested : @Fabiolous@stefo@Karma@Enrico@Tony Fortin@yeezuslovesmypussybest@le0nard0@Andreo@Leandro Gomes@Renato Iodice@GhostOrchid@CYSMM@Matty@gafuller@migsou@RUADJAI@mirtillo@MisterMistere@voguemadonna@shakeyerdix@Polaris@Winn@scamper@Robertthenurse@Danton@jesus@Unruhe@SuperBicycle@Fontainebleau@EgoRod@Homogenic79@CVMAD@chipie@Blond Ambition@truevirgin@mcat@proxy@deathproof@Room977@Shoful@PanditaRulez@Inco@Voguerista@Robertson II@Jet@Nick@Sven@patrice1711@Daphne Du Maurier@cybe

Posted Images

On 11/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, Curtains said:

Hi everyone ! Since we'll soon be celebrating the 40th anniversary of Madonna's career (!!), and due to popular demand, I'll organize a megarate for every single Madonna album.

Holiday-by-Madonna-conde-nast-traveller-26may16-pr.jpg

Let's start where it all began, the first album, released in 1983. As requested by most users who participated to the last game, non-album tracks from the same era will also be included.

Rules:

- Make sure to know all the songs included in the competition.

- Rate each song from 1 to 10. You are allowed to give the same rate to multiple songs.

- Decimals are allowed only up to the hundredth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WHEN YOU CAN IN ORDER TO AVOID TIES).

- You are allowed to give one 0 and one 11 (OPTIONAL).

- Send your rates to me by personal messenger before December 15th, NOT in the thread.

Songs to rate:

01 - Lucky Star

02 - Borderline

03 - Burning Up

04 - I Know It

05 - Holiday

06 - Think of Me

07 - Physical Attraction

08 - Everybody

09 - Ain't No Big Deal

Good luck to everyone ! :)

K. I'm gonna do proper and listen to the album while I clean tomorrow (in my underwear) lol

Ok, just finished listening to the vinyl with a glass on wine and have streamed Ain't No Big Deal. Have my notes written so I can comment once results are release. @Curtains sorry if I missed it, but is #1 my most or least rated? Or should I give my top rated 10 or 11? Sorry cant seem to find where it says!

6 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

Ok, just finished listening to the vinyl with a glass on wine and have streamed Ain't No Big Deal. Have my notes written so I can comment once results are release. @Curtains sorry if I missed it, but is #1 my most or least rated? Or should I give my top rated 10 or 11? Sorry cant seem to find where it says!

You don't have to rank them, just give them rates from 1, to 10 (decimals allowed). You can give the same rate to multiple songs, and you are also allowed to give one 0 and one 11 though this is optional.

• Curtains changed the title to MEGARATE: First Album era [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic